Indictments in three separate cases - and a fourth one likely

I had a thought, its amazing and scary .....

Trump is like Charlie Manson in a way, technically he did nothing wrong, . ..they both have a power, charisma, over a people, and those people are super loyal and theres no turning them off the loyalty train. Charlie even had the Beach Boys thing going on and they partied with him.

Neither technically committed the violence of any crime and therefore its a weak case , imo. Technically. The scary part is they have some strong power over all these people and what is it now 1000 people in prison for him, while DT is playing golf and eating fine dinners. lol wow?
First off Trump doesn't like fine dining - second whomever has gone to jail because of him - Knew what they were doing - but the hope of a Presidential Pardon kept them at it -now if it really is over 1000 people arrested and in jail - I'd be wholly surprised - that would of made the news - the enemies of Trump would be chomping at the bit to tell that piece of dirt - so as it is I don't think it's anywhere near that number.

It doesn't have to remain a mystery.

Compared to what, nobody is above the law?

Send EVERYONE to jail! The fact that you're just ignoring what this thread is about and injecting dumb QANON bullshit into it, proves that you've got the tin foil hat on... the fact that you can't let a single Chump action be held accountable without talking about a Clinton or a Biden or whatever Right Wing Wack Job's Enemy of the Week proves that you're not comprehending what the problem is...

Send EVERYONE to jail! The fact that you're just ignoring what this thread is about and injecting dumb QANON bullshit into it, proves that you've got the tin foil hat on... the fact that you can't let a single Chump action be held accountable without talking about a Clinton or a Biden or whatever Right Wing Wack Job's Enemy of the Week proves that you're not comprehending what the problem is...

You're uninformed, and apparently happy and content in being so. The problem is bigger than any one person. The sooner people/the citizenry begin to realize that reality the better. But it won't happen. Ignorance is bliss, as they say.

You're uninformed, and apparently happy and content in being so. The problem is bigger than any one person. The sooner people/the citizenry begin to realize that reality the better. But it won't happen. Ignorance is bliss, as they say.

Uninformed? What the hell are you even talking about? You came into a thread about a Chump stain... and started talking about Biden. That was you... just like every other dolt like you. Come into a conversation about something, then talk about Enemy of the Week, instead of the issue at hand... the problem isn't ignorance... as I'm sure you're not ignorant of this fact... you're fully aware of what you're doing.

Meanwhile, an actual orange criminal defendant is walking into his arrest and arraignment as I type this. Again...
Reality...

It is actually very simple and stated last century.

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”​

It is actually very simple and stated last century.

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”​

I’m in full agreement with your and Orwell’s statements but have a question.

So WHO in this case do you feel is the “party”?

Good to see you all still arguing about the same things you've always argued about. (y)

Nice to have some constants in a hugely variable world. Keep it up... it's almost like proof that eternal motion is possible. :giggle:

I'll be over here in the corner, waiting for the day someone changes their mind.

Uninformed? What the hell are you even talking about? You came into a thread about a Chump stain... and started talking about Biden. That was you... just like every other dolt like you. Come into a conversation about something, then talk about Enemy of the Week, instead of the issue at hand... the problem isn't ignorance... as I'm sure you're not ignorant of this fact... you're fully aware of what you're doing.

What the hell am I talking about indeed.

I'm talking about something very much relevant, the current POTUS. You're uninformed, and dooped by a distraction in a long line of distractions. Have you happened to notice everytime more is revealed about the corrupt individual who has spent his entire career in public office, and enriched himself and his family during that time, as have many other "public servants", there's another bullshit Trump indictment? Of course you haven't. I'm here to enlighten you, despite your objections.

You want to talk about Trump? This clown show is and will take place in DC, by design. One of the wealthiest areas in the country, all feeding off that big govt tit, votes 90% Democrat. Even at that it's a sham, and it will once again fail, as it should....until the next indictment(s). Other than as an intended distract, it is an effort to interfere and fix an election, something you apparently have your ass all up on your shoulders about. You're being played, dude. Dooped. Willingly. Sadly, a participant.

This incredible Trump hatred is blinding all who support the constant attacks on him to this one simple fact.

The US of A is turning into a Banana republic. The same tactics that we would condemn in other nations are now being embraced and even applauded by those who’ve succumbed to 7 years of constant brainwashing of how bad Trump is.

Why wasn’t Bush, who was a warmonger and is responsible for hundreds of thousand lives lost, treated so badly??

Simple answer is he gave the ‘rulers’ what they wanted. All those who profit handsomely from war got richer because of him.

Play ball with the ‘elite’ you get rewarded. Go against the establishment, you get crucified.

Play ball with the ‘elite’ you get rewarded. Go against the establishment, you get crucified.
I have watched Trumps rise since the seventies. He is part of the so called "elite". He doesn't have a gold commode in his
Manhattan penthouse for no reason. All the elite has to do with is money. Doesn't mean anything else.

• Haha
Reactions: RFR
Back