Indictments in three separate cases - and a fourth one likely

I have watched Trumps rise since the seventies. He is part of the so called "elite". He doesn't have a gold commode in his
Manhattan penthouse for no reason. All the elite has to do with is money. Doesn't mean anything else.
Gold Sphincter.... the man with the Midas Flush...

It's pretty funny that Democrats and/or Bidet lovers keep bringing up things that no one but them care about... Mitch McConnell? Stormy Daniels?

That's the thing... there is no such thing as a Biden lover. That's why you're the laughing stock. Biden is only in office because Chump is a POS, if Hilary ran for office instead of Biden this time around, she would have been the President. All of you people keep posting YouTube videos and it's proving that you don't know what the fuck your talking about... you listen to YouTube videos... I watched Chump put his orange self on live TV over and over and spout constant lies because his ego is so fragile that he had to keep trying to convince himself that he was still the President. Yet, I'm the one being duped? Wake the fuck up.

All of you people keep posting YouTube videos and it's proving that you don't know what the fuck your talking about... you listen to YouTube videos... I watched Chump put his orange self on live TV over and over and spout constant lies
Lol!!!!!!!!!

All of you people keep sayin' "I saw Steven Colbert do this video remix of Donald Trump having fun on the set" and it's proving that you don't know what the fuck your (sic) talking about... you watch TV segments...

Lol.....

That's the thing... there is no such thing as a Biden lover. That's why you're the laughing stock. Biden is only in office because Chump is a POS, if Hilary ran for office instead of Biden this time around, she would have been the President.
And seriously, would Hillary have been any better than Biden? Methinks the Dems need to breed more charismatic stock before they can actually justify entering a candidate in the next race.

I can't think of a more self-entitled messianic figure than Biden.

Have another martini :drunk: It's also on me!
When it comes to being a douche bag, Biden wouldn't amount to a pimple on Trumps ass. Doesn't really make him much better. Keep drinking that Kool Aid
brother and waving them Trump flags, the sugar high is a killer.

That's the thing... there is no such thing as a Biden lover. That's why you're the laughing stock. Biden is only in office because Chump is a POS, if Hilary ran for office instead of Biden this time around, she would have been the President. All of you people keep posting YouTube videos and it's proving that you don't know what the fuck your talking about... you listen to YouTube videos... I watched Chump put his orange self on live TV over and over and spout constant lies because his ego is so fragile that he had to keep trying to convince himself that he was still the President. Yet, I'm the one being duped? Wake the fuck up.
I don't know that you're being duped so much as you're willfully ignoring reality - which seems to be a common trait among DemLeftists.

You somehow manage to ignore the shitshow that is Joe Biden and declare Trump to be a POS when an autistic chimpanzee can see Trump was a superior POTUS.

People who talk like you don't make your declarations based on an accounting of what their comparative goals and qualifications are - i.e. anything that's relevant to occupying the office - it's always the same "Mean tweets, Orange Man Bad" crap.

You can't possibly believe that Biden is actually the mind behind "his" administration, that he's anything but a figurehead puppet taking orders from a shadow cabal. Somehow you convince yourself to ignore Biden's corruption and fixate on nonsense about Trump, most of it fabricated out of thin air.

Let me guess - you think the Mueller shamvestigation was a worthwhile expenditure of government time and resources, that Mueller is beyond reproach and every word that comes out of Adam's Schiff's face is golden.

And of course you're happy to declare that the 2020 election was clean and honest.

So what are your excuses going to be to despise DeSantis if he gets the '24 nomination? He's sharper and a better communicator than Trump, doesn't have the personality baggage. But you'll get behind whatever b.s. script MSDNC, CNN etc. regurgitates.

Last edited:
Lol!!!!!!!!!

All of you people keep sayin' "I saw Steven Colbert do this video remix of Donald Trump having fun on the set" and it's proving that you don't know what the fuck your (sic) talking about... you watch TV segments...

Lol.....

Bro... Donald Chump used his "power" to put himself on TV in what he was calling "State of the Union" addresses or some such nonsense bullshit... no other dumb ass President put themselves on TV unless something like War or shit was happening... Chump put his orange ass on TV to spout shit about how he was "winning" and how he was "still the President" and other non-sensical lies... it wasn't a fucking TV segment and it happened MULTIPLE times. You're delusional.

I can't think of a more self-entitled messianic figure than Biden.

Have another martini :drunk: It's also on me!

No one "likes" Biden. No one is claiming anything you're saying... NO ONE. Stop projecting your love of Chumps onto other people.

I don't know that you're being duped so much as you're willfully ignoring reality - which seems to be a common trait among DemLeftists.

You somehow manage to ignore the shitshow that is Joe Biden and declare Trump to be a POS when an autistic chimpanzee can see Trump was a superior POTUS.

People who talk like you don't make your declarations based on an accounting of what their comparative goals and qualifications are - i.e. anything that's relevant to occupying the office - it's always the same "Mean tweets, Orange Man Bad" crap.

You can't possibly believe that Biden is actually the mind behind "his" administration, that he's anything but a figurehead puppet taking orders from a shadow cabal. Somehow you convince yourself to ignore Biden's corruption and fixate on nonsense about Trump, most of it fabricated out of thin air.

Let me guess - you think the Mueller shamvestigation was a worthwhile expenditure of government time and resources, that Mueller is beyond reproach and every word that comes out of Adam's Schiff's face is golden.

And of course you're happy to declare that the 2020 election was clean and honest.

So what are your excuses going to be to despise DeSantis if he gets the '24 nomination? He's sharper and a better communicator than Trump, doesn't have the personality baggage. But you'll get behind whatever b.s. script MSDNC, CNN etc. regurgitates.

Chump was the worst "President" of my lifetime... period. He is probably the worst "President" of all time... but I can't confirm this due to not being alive for all the others that may or may not have been worse. I don't know why you think I'm a "DemLeftist" just because I'm not a retarded Chump lover... but... OK, whatever makes a Republican feel better about themselves...

Dude... you're just spouting the same Republican nonsense that every other Echo Chamber Republican is spouting... you're Anti-all of the same shit that every other Rebulican is Anti... and continue to talk about things that no one but you gives a shit about... because you're just feeding into it...

Being Anti-Chump doesn't make anyone Pro-Biden/MSDNC/CNN/DemLeftist/WhateverIgnorantShitYouWantHere... your blinded by the orangeness bro.

Bro... Donald Chump used his "power" to put himself on TV in what he was calling "State of the Union" addresses or some such nonsense bullshit... no other dumb ass President put themselves on TV unless something like War or shit was happening...
Not true. State of the Union (though somewhat dumb) has been and still is a yearly occurrence. Maybe Trump's speeches were the only ones that actually commanded attention.

Dude... you're just spouting the same Republican nonsense that every other Echo Chamber Republican is spouting... you're Anti-all of the same shit that every other Rebulican is Anti... and continue to talk about things that no one but you gives a shit about... because you're just feeding into it...
Lol - I'm not a Republican. I'm an atheist registered NPA who thinks "Under God" needs to be removed from the Pledge of Allegiance (it was only shoehorned in as McCarthyist propaganda) and who supports first trimester abortion rights.

I say Trump was superior to Biden because the objective evidence supports it. My criteria is making the US more prosperous and secure.

- Name five "Biden" policies that have specifically been aimed at strengthening the economic engine of the US and made the US more prosperous and secure, specifically how they've done so and how they're superior to Trump policies?

Note: Killing thousands of Keystone pipeline jobs as a week one priority wouldn't be an example of making America more prosperous. Allowing hordes of medically and criminally unvetted illegals, er, I mean "asylum seekers" across the border and bringing them to US cities isn't an example of priorities that make America safer for US citizens.

- What do you think should be the main priority for allowing immigrants in?
- How do you feel about DEI measures?
- How do you feel about dudes in skirts being allowed to compete in women's sports? Another one of Biden's week one EOs was related to that.
- How do you feel about Biden getting his own son off the hook on a drug arrest when he was much more loudly telling everyone else that "drug users need to be held accountable"?
- How do you feel about Kamala withholding exculpatory evidence as a prosecutor and not even trying to deny it when Tulsi Gabbard called her on it?
- What do you think about Biden limiting nominations for VP and the SCOTUS to black women?
- What do you think of that same SCOTUS nominee who he and the press referred to as a woman claiming she can't give a definition of what a woman is? Then there's the issue of her having a soft spot for pedophiles.
- What are your thoughts on Karine Jean-Pierre?
- How do you feel about the "Biden" admin's border policy?

Last edited:
Not sure why you're quoting one post into multiple posts, but you do you bro.

Not true. State of the Union (though somewhat dumb) has been and still is a yearly occurrence. Maybe Trump's speeches were the only ones that actually commanded attention.

I probably shouldn't have called them "State of the Unions" as I don't think they were "officially" titled that... they happened multiple times and the sole purpose of them was for Chump to pretend that he was winning the election and stating multiple falsehoods that anyone with a clue could see what he was doing... it was laughable. It was delusional.

So would you, as an extreme-left proponent, proudly proclaim that the latest election was won on the principle of hate?

This is crazy talk. How am I an extreme-left proponent because I am not a Chump lover? I proudly proclaim that the Election that Chump won in 2016 was only due to the circus sideshow of Candidates. It was the first time in my life that I didn't even vote. It was a joke. That Donald Chump and Hilary Clinton were the "best" America had to offer? I also know that the latest Election in 2020 was won (not on hate, you're the one preaching hate dude) and would have been won, even if Hilary ran again by anybody, anybody who wasn't Chump. Because Chump was the WORST President (the biggest laughingstock to anyone outside of America) in OUR lifetime. Bernie could have been Elected.

Back