DAW Users With ADD

The NFL draft
I'm not too excited,we did get a TE from Rutgers though. :rolleyes:

Spiderman 3
I'll probably wait a couple weeks and go see it when the theaters aren't so crowded.

Work
Steady,and it's getting nice outside.

I just burnt a loaf of bread. :mad:

LATER!!!

acidrock said:
Seeing as he was our last pick there's a good chance of that happening.
The one Rutgers player in this draft who will likely make it in the NFL is Brian Leonard. St. Louis took him in the second round. A fullback who can block and catch passes out of the backfield.

It's May
And the Brewers have the best record in baseball.That usually never happens after opening day.

Mothers day
The price of my wife's gift will have a direct bearing on the price of my Fathers day gift.Life is cruel that way.

The weather
Cool,mild.If you have any spare global warming,please send it to Wisconsin.I may regret it come August.

LATER!!!

acidrock said:
It's May
And the Brewers have the best record in baseball.That usually never happens after opening day.
And a 4-1/2 game lead in their division. Maybe it's their year.

Meanwhile, the Yankees have now gone 3 days in a row without a loss.

Good thing they only had to play one game. ;)

Home Remodeling
My bathroom re-grouting job is finally finished and my knees may never be the same. :(

I actually have another bathroom that needs the same thing. Sorry, it's gonna have to wait. :o

Weather Warmest and driest April since 1865. :)
May, so far - sunny and warm.

Long weekend this weekend but I will miss it :(

Because I am off to the warm island of Madeira, just off the African coast for a week of R&R - just wifey and me :D :cool:

Did I mention how much I love vacations? :rolleyes:

Music Not a lot being done at present what with exams, studying and work :o Don't even have any backing track commissions either :(

But come June, we are resurrecting Friday music nights with a new line up of muso's - well, an additional muso. A percussionist and world music ethnic woodwind player :)

Am typing this in the airport bar in a very sunny Edinburgh airport with a cold beer in my hand (day trip - got up at 4.00am this morning :( )

One more day of working at home, a weekend of packing and cutting the grass and then we are off ;)

Hasta la vista peeps :eek: :D :p

:)

Last edited:
Did I mention how much I love vacations?
You think you know a guy and then all of a sudden this comes out. :eek: Next thing you know Mike will become an unemployed burden on society. :rolleyes:

my knees may never be the same.

That could severely limit your employment opportunities.

LATER!!!

Dudes...

It's Friday!!

for another 27 minutes :(

Dachays started working on a new song tonight. You've Got Your Troubles by the Fortunes. Anyone remember it?

dachay2tnr said:
Dudes...

It's Friday!!

for another 27 minutes :(

Dachays started working on a new song tonight. You've Got Your Troubles by the Fortunes. Anyone remember it?

Of course.

Wow, Yanks are in a 4-way tie for second place (or last place, depending on how you want to look at it :( ).

Brewer's are still hanging around. Who won the sausage race yesterday?

It's raining
No cutting the grass today. :(
I may go to see Los Staitjackets tomorrow if we can get a babysitter.Spidey 3 on Monday fursure.

You've Got Your Troubles by the Fortunes
I listen to the oldies station on AM.I'm a K-tel kind of guy.

Maybe I'll mess around with the music stuff today......

LATER???

dachay2tnr said:
Wow, Yanks are in a 4-way tie for second place (or last place, depending on how you want to look at it :( ).

Brewer's are still hanging around.
If the Brewers go .500 the rest of the way they'll win their division.

dachay2tnr said:
Who won the sausage race yesterday?

When sausages race,the fans win. :cool:

Beautiful summer evening here, just finished cutting the grass and had dinner - white fish in parsley sauce and new potatoes :) With a bottle of wine - Pinot Grigio :cool:

Spent all day reading academic papers for research into Strategic decision making and Power and Politics :( My Brain hurts :o

An Aston Villa win 3-0 has made it the perfect day (sounds like a song). Since the American Randy Lerner took over The Villa, things have just got better and better. :)

Oh, and have you seen the price of Honeywell shares? You should have bought them when I went in at $26 each - now over $60 :eek: Of course, it was all down to me :rolleyes:

Tomorrow is packing and closing the house up ready for a 4.00am start Monday and then its off to Madeira for a week of sea, sun, wine, food, relaxation, reading, sightseeing and anything else we fancy doing :D

Staying in a converted old Manor House stuffed full of antiques - so I will fit right in :rolleyes:

Catch you later - good luck with your music day Guy :)

Paul881 said:
Oh, and have you seen the price of Honeywell shares? You should have bought them when I went in at $26 each - now over $60 :eek: Of course, it was all down to me :rolleyes:
The last time I bought an individual stock, it had a reverse stock split. I had never heard of a reverse split prior to that. It's pretty much what it sounds like. I had 1000 shares and after the split, I had 100 shares (1-10 split).
:( :(

I no longer buy individual stocks, so be thankful I didn't buy Honeywell. :o

Shares I know the feeling Mike, share picking is a real lottery. This time I might even make something out of it which would be great for my pension.

When I started, I signed up for the firm's sharesaver scheme - you buy a share and the company matches it for free. I also got some share options given to me over the past few years.

Of course I could complain and say that I wish the shares had stayed down for longer, say another couple of years to enable me to have more shares at the lower end but, hey, I'll take anything I get :eek:

Vacation Did I mention that I was going away tomorrow? :rolleyes: Look after the place whilst I am gone won't you? :) If I get a chance, I'll post from Madeira - just to let you know I'm okay, you understand :p

:D

Stocks,investing
I know absolutely nothing about this stuff. :D
My $$$ strategy is having no debt and putting money into my 401k.

Presently I put seven hours pay into it a week,tomorrow I'm calling our rep and uping it to eight.At my income level :o that's showing a lot of discipline.I'm also going to ask the guy what all those numbers on the letter he sends me every quarter means. :confused:

I'll take anything I get
This is something most men have in common.

Vacation
I'm taking off the week of the Fourth of July and we're staying at home.If any of youse guyz aren't busy stop by my house and I'll take you down to Summerfest.

Today
Cut the grass.
We haven't gotten a sitter yet so it looks like no Los Straitjackets. :o

LATER!!!

Back