DAW Users With ADD

Gorty said:
I wonder what her crotch smells like??? :eek:

Oh please....... :(

I haven't even gone yet and you're all misbehaving :eek:

Dogman, god only knows where you get these boobie pics from :confused: But I do like em ;)

Money Overated in my opinion. As long as you have some. If you don't have any, its a dogs life ....or worse.

Yard work this morning, pottering about doing a few tidy-up jobs. A few hours studying. Just folded all my shirts and selected my wardrobe to take away with me. Wifey is now packing the cases whilst I watch football - the real game :cool:

I will finish off the bottle of wine I opened yesterday, cook dinner (Chicken in a white wine sauce and salad) go to bed early and set the alarm for 3.30am :eek: Check in is at 6.00am :( But OTOH, we get to the hotel early afternoon, in time for a swim :D

Hasta La Vista guys :cool:

Good morning
I'm off as it's still slow and my work truck is going into the shop today.Today it's a run with my wife to get her some sort of Mothers day gift,then off to see Spiderman 3. :cool:

I had three days off,I was always doing something,yet it still seems as though nothing got done.I didn't even pick up my guitar. :(

Brewers
Best record in baseball and they are taking on the team with the worst record. :cool: After that they play the good team from New York. :D

I will finish off the bottle of wine I opened yesterday, cook dinner (Chicken in a white wine sauce and salad)
I made a chicken pot pie yesterday,no wine though. :rolleyes:

LATER!!!

What, no Clemens talk? That steroid junkie will be history's most expensive 5th starter. He may keep the pintripes in the race,though.

Guy, Brewers/Red Sox World Series, huh? :D

ChuckU said:
Guy, Brewers/Red Sox World Series, huh? :D
Lemmesee,what happened last time a team from my state went up against a team from your neck of the woods in a championship......???? :confused:

ChuckU said:
What, no Clemens talk? That steroid junkie will be history's most expensive 5th starter. He may keep the pintripes in the race,though.
I'm not a Clemens fan, never have been. However, the Yanks had to pull that trigger. They've used about 11 or 12 starters already this season - about 5 of them rookies. Some with barely a few starts at AAA. Plus Igawa's been a bust.

Just not sure they had to go $28 mil to get him, though. :rolleyes:

However, Mussina and Wang are back. And in a couple of weeks they get Clemens, and the rookie Phil Hughes comes back (the one who actually might have some potential). Don't count us out just yet. :)

My son has finally been offered a full-time position at my old company. He's been working there for 1 or 2 years as an intern, which basically meant lousy pay and no benefits. However, with the full-time position, his salary will double and he will have a good benefit package - medical, dental, 401K, tuition assistance, etc. The only downside is he has to wait 6 months for the tuition assistance to kick in (the others accrue in 30 days), at which time he will only have 1 semester left in school. :(

On the bright side, this could be just in time to help support me. :) :) :)

dachay2tnr said:
My son has finally been offered a full-time position at my old company. He's been working there for 1 or 2 years as an intern, which basically meant lousy pay and no benefits. However, with the full-time position, his salary will double and he will have a good benefit package - medical, dental, 401K, tuition assistance, etc. The only downside is he has to wait 6 months for the tuition assistance to kick in (the others accrue in 30 days), at which time he will only have 1 semester left in school. :(
Cool,good jobs are hard to find.I wish I had dental,that's about the only thing I miss about my old job. :(

dachay2tnr said:
On the bright side, this could be just in time to help support me. :) :) :)
Are you gonna start charging him rent? :confused: :rolleyes:

Brewers
The party may be over,it's on the road against good teams,New York for the Mets.I wish we were playing the Yankess instead. :D

LATER!!!

acidrock said:
Are you gonna start charging him rent? :confused: :rolleyes:
Well, hell. He's the only one with a job in this house. :o

Do you think he might actually pay? :confused:

Maybe I could hit his Mom up for child support. :)

Just exploring options here. ;)

IT'S FRIDAY!!!!
Whoo Hooo,safe till Monday I guess,then it's back to the coal mine.

For relaxation this weekend I will cut the grass,clean the basement and cook for my wife and mother in-law.Lucky me.

LATER!!!!

acidrock said:
IT'S FRIDAY!!!!
Whoo Hooo,safe till Monday I guess,then it's back to the coal mine.

For relaxation this weekend I will cut the grass,clean the basement and cook for my wife and mother in-law.Lucky me.

LATER!!!!
I will cook for my wife...my Mother In Law died a couple years ago. I'll probably eat her food also. It will be a good weekend.

My son left on a cruise today. Sailing from NYC, I think it goes to St. Thomas, Grand Turk, and Puerto Rico.

I'm beginning to worry he might actually be Paul's kid. :rolleyes:

dachay2tnr said:
My son left on a cruise today. Sailing from NYC, I think it goes to St. Thomas, Grand Turk, and Puerto Rico.

I'm beginning to worry he might actually be Paul's kid. :rolleyes:
Just think,when his salary doubles,he'll be able to afford to take you on the next trip. :rolleyes:

Speaking of vacations,this is a no trip year for me. :( Between being slow at work and a non stop stream of bills like new tires,dentist,new furniture,etc.,taking a trip just isn't doable.We'll go to Six Flags and maybe a waterpark in the Dells but other than that it's around the house.

When I was a kid we went up north every summer to Grandma's house and that was it.

Brewers
Still with the best record,but with Detoit and Boston nipping at their heels.But they don't have sausage races.

Happy Mutha's day
To all you Mutha's!
I'm making my famous cream of onion soup with homemade parmesan croutons,mmmm,mmmm,mmmm!!!!

LATER!!!

acidrock said:
Just think,when his salary doubles,he'll be able to afford to take you on the next trip. :rolleyes:
He also managed to get 5 A's and a B+ this semester in school. And it looks like he might actually graduate next spring.

I'm beginning to think he may have been taken over by aliens. :eek:

Speaking of vacations,this is a no trip year for me.
No Jamfest?? :confused:

Back