Breaking Bad

But seeing as how those guys had just gained $80M, it didn't make any damn sense that they let Walt live. What the hell do they need him for? And why bother continuing with the meth operation after you have $80m?

Fuck yeah. I started watching not too long ago myself. I'd heard so much about it, I was like fuck it. Now I'm really sad it's gonna end.

well tonight was alright, Todd has the hardon for the Blue Sales lady... Walt seeks revenge maybe for the two scientists who ripped him off in the beginning..
Jessie and the escape, I don't know, it didn't go anywhere...literally. Todd and the 92% , Walt on the final run... no idea where its going? and I love the show for that reason.

Well we know Walt ends up back home and the call in the bar was to distract the cops while he makes the getaway. With only 100K his options are limited if he plans to buy help, unless he went back to the “Unabomber” cabin to get more. That whole plot line smacks of Ted Kaczynski, hell Walt even looked like him. I would not be surprised to see Walt build a big ass bomb.

It’ll be interesting to find out how he uses the ricin and what the big gun does and if he and Jessie have one final showdown. Only 75 minutes left bitches.

Man, muthafucking Heisenberg! Awesome ending. Kudos to the writers for creating a show that had tons of twists and turns that always ended up making sense. Best show ever.

Back