Breaking Bad

The whole thing's on Netflix. There are only 5 seasons - the fifth was in two halves, the second half was available on Netflix each week as it was broadcast on TV.

Wow. Ok, thanks. I'll check Netflix again tonight. I watched everything through season 5 and definitely hadn't reached the end. This was probably during a break in season 5 (didn't know it had two halves?).

Then, once the show had concluded, I went back to look for what I thought must be season 6, and didn't see it. I guess there must be like 8 episodes or so in the second half that I haven't seen....cool. Thanks again.

The whole thing's on Netflix. There are only 5 seasons - the fifth was in two halves, the second half was available on Netflix each week as it was broadcast on TV.

It must be that way in the UK, but we don't have the second half of Season 5 over here in the States yet. Just episodes 1-8... I always hated the fact that different stuff is available on Netflix depending on what country you live in. I guess it all comes down to licensing fees and stuff like that.

Wow. Ok, thanks. I'll check Netflix again tonight. I watched everything through season 5 and definitely hadn't reached the end. This was probably during a break in season 5 (didn't know it had two halves?).

Then, once the show had concluded, I went back to look for what I thought must be season 6, and didn't see it. I guess there must be like 8 episodes or so in the second half that I haven't seen....cool. Thanks again.

Yeah they just split Season 5 into two eight-episode pieces. The second one still isn't up yet though! Hope it gets here soon.

It must be that way in the UK, but we don't have the second half of Season 5 over here in the States yet. Just episodes 1-8... I always hated the fact that different stuff is available on Netflix depending on what country you live in. I guess it all comes down to licensing fees and stuff like that.

Yeah they just split Season 5 into two eight-episode pieces. The second one still isn't up yet though! Hope it gets here soon.

We got it first - wow!

Yeah, I watch the US version via VPN. Often we have a few seasons of something I can watch the rest of on yours.

Oh cool. So what service do you use for a proxy connection? I've been trying to find a good one but haven't had much luck.

Oh and hey everyone, they announced a few hours ago that the last half of Season 5 will be available February 24! Kinda far away for my liking though.

Info available thru a net search, apparently you can download something as an add-on to netflix, then once in netflix sellect country as if you're in the Uk to view through the final season. I've seen the final, but recently went all the way back to the beginning on netflix to see a lot of episodes i'd never seen. Got (almost) all the way through to find the entire series is not yet available. Sucks ass.

Finished Season 4 a couple minutes ago! Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. :D

Haven't had much to do over break, so I've been heavily indulging in some Netflix!

Netflix makes it so much more enjoyable, no commercials.
Netflix has ruined me for normal tv, I started timing the advert interruptions and its bs. obnoxious interruptions constantly cutting up a show ruins this type of show.
Once the kids move out Im dropping cable and getting free- antenna for crap tv.
Ive heard Netflix is going to drop some more stuff though through a friend who knows someone who works for Netflix...
so eventually I might drop the Netflix too though $8 month is pretty cheap for no advertisement TV.

Oh cool. So what service do you use for a proxy connection? I've been trying to find a good one but haven't had much luck.

Oh and hey everyone, they announced a few hours ago that the last half of Season 5 will be available February 24! Kinda far away for my liking though.

I use HideMyAss. They're not the cheapest, but not so expensive - I think it's about £50 per year. I chose them as they have servers in France (my other half is French) and they're fast enough for Netflix and TV catch up services. I did a trial month first for around £5. There are lots of other providers, but other good ones seemed to only have French servers as part of a premium package, if at all.

I use HideMyAss. They're not the cheapest, but not so expensive - I think it's about £50 per year. I chose them as they have servers in France (my other half is French) and they're fast enough for Netflix and TV catch up services. I did a trial month first for around £5. There are lots of other providers, but other good ones seemed to only have French servers as part of a premium package, if at all.

HideMyAss keep logs, so if you're up to no good, they might not be the best choice :p.

Netflix makes it so much more enjoyable, no commercials.
Netflix has ruined me for normal tv, I started timing the advert interruptions and its bs. obnoxious interruptions constantly cutting up a show ruins this type of show.
Once the kids move out Im dropping cable and getting free- antenna for crap tv.
Ive heard Netflix is going to drop some more stuff though through a friend who knows someone who works for Netflix...
so eventually I might drop the Netflix too though $8 month is pretty cheap for no advertisement TV.

I don't have normal TV any more. It's rubbish. I use catch up services and Netflix, so now I don't have to pay for a TV licence.

did anyone else feel conflicted about Walt and Jessie? On one hand i wanted to punch them in the face for being complete assholes and on the other hand i wanted to buy them a beer for all they've been through.

Just a well thought out series and stand above the other puke networks put out these days.

Back