Dongle Crack for SX 2

In your esteemed opinion, do you think that Hector is;

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a link to where I can find a decent dongle crack for SX 2?

Hector, it's not fair that you make those types of claims against us for responding in the manner you've read. Regardless of your particular situation, which we all have our own, you seem to be making a judgment on what our financial circumstances are. I originally bought SX1 and then upgraded to SX3. SX3 cost me $500 at GC and even though that's a lot of cash for me, it's totally worth every penny since this program can give me everything I need instead of paying for Studio time.

So let me ask this question of you Hector. Since you believe the Steinberg Organization are extortionist, let's say you acquire a copy of Cubase and learn how to use it to a point where you cut a CD for the purpose of generating some money or getting a contract. Then you learn that your CD is being downloaded and you've received not one penny from it. How would that make you feel?

So our point is, you want something for free but you also want to get paid for whatever product you create from using that free program. Does that sound remotely fair or reasonable to you? That would truly make you the extortionist instead of Steinberg.

I think they did a great job and paying $500 for this program and the $400 prior is totally worth every penny because had I gone to a Studio, I would be in the thousands by now.

One of our Members told you the truth btw, you can't just crack the dongle, it has to be connected or it won't work. Good luck Hector, we all wish you success. And we're not aholes but rather realist. Nobody hates you or dislikes you and you're not the first person that's asked this question. Someday when you go out and buy this program or some other like it, you'll be here providing information to the Newcomers just like these guys do.

You'll learn more from these guys then you'll ever learn from the manual but you should also try to get to a place where you can offer assistance as well.
Not good to just take ..

Good Luck Hector and remember what one member said, if you do succeed in getting a copy for free, it wouldn't be wise to come here so these guys can teach you how to use it. Try other places for that .. or you'll spend all of your time defending yourself.

I feel like a bad person now. I too am looking for a dongle crack, because I hate having my ilok key taking up one of my USB ports! Anybody know of a good dongle crack?

Are you seriously that retarded? Did you not see the fact I have an iLok key? Wouldn't that mean I have indeed already paid for said product (which is actually Cubase 4 now, and not SX2). Please open your eyes before taking the time to chastise somebody. Not only are you wrong, but you look quite foolish. Now, anybody know of an iLok simulator to put my license in?

Cusebassmann:

got any input on this one? yeah i'm in between things i'll dissappear soon. to your untold benifit.

As far as I recall, I already weighed in on this old-ass thread. However, I will have to agree with legion that even if illegally obtaining someone's software might make you interested in purchase down the road, there are still plenty of people who are not going to buy it. If there were no way to pirate software, at least some subset of of those people would go out and purchase it. Hence, a loss of profit for the company.

As for all the other crap you two went on about, I don't have the time or patience to read it all, so let's leave it at that.

Something I noticed on this site.

On the front page it says the last reply was 7 minutes ago, but when I come in here the last reply says 2007?

I've noticed this repeatedly on this forum, can someone enlighten me so I don't end up in old threads all the time?

Thanks

Something I noticed on this site.

On the front page it says the last reply was 7 minutes ago, but when I come in here the last reply says 2007?

I've noticed this repeatedly on this forum, can someone enlighten me so I don't end up in old threads all the time?

Thanks

You'll notice that it only happens on posts that are also polls. It just means someone voted in the poll.

For example, if 2 weeks ago I made the last actual post in a thread with a poll, and then you came along and just checked a box in the poll, it would show last post-1 minute ago; but it would have my Username, because I made the last post.

Confusing enough? :confused:

You'll notice that it only happens on posts that are also polls. It just means someone voted in the poll.

For example, if 2 weeks ago I made the last actual post in a thread with a poll, and then you came along and just checked a box in the poll, it would show last post-1 minute ago; but it would have my Username, because I made the last post.

Confusing enough? :confused:

Oh ok, thanks for the info. I'll keep an eye on that.

It's been a while since Hector made his query. Maybe by now he has come around and new buys all his software and is an active member at GS.:D

Sorry to carry on this thread but I think despite their faults Steinberg offer quite generous educational discounts which Hector would be eligable for if he was a music student. Just another point to say Hector is wrong in suggesting cracking software is his only option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back