Zzounds sucks ASS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is

that there's now a thread titled 'Zzounds sucks ass' that many will see, but few will take the time to see the resolution. Kind of like putting a false accusation in headlines on the front page of the newspaper, then putting the retraction in a little blurb on page 12 "Oh, BTW, sorry 'bout that".

If you had titled the thread 'My mic arrived broken', or 'Boy, am I pissed' and then went to rag on Zzounnds it would be a little different, but you still should have given them a chance to make good first.

Bad form, old chap.

BTW, it wasn't me. I sign my rep.

I ship my handcrafted classical guitars frequently with both fedex and ups. Have never had a problem. Sure I hope for easy handling, but anticipate and prepare for rough handling. The guitar is in a hardshell case, with polishing cloths wedged in the loose areas to keep it immobile within the case. Then the case is completely surrounded by 3-5 layers of thick bubble wrap. Then placed in a box of 275# corrugated, with the facers doubled, and packed as necessary with newspaper to keep the case immobile within the box. I require a $75 deposit from my customers in addition the actual shipping cost. I refund the $75 when they return the box w/shipping materials to me. Sure, I can understand lower cost items shipped as cheaply as possible, but high dollar and sensitive items, a few extra bucks and a little common sense are in order.

notCardio said:
that there's now a thread titled 'Zzounds sucks ass' that many will see, but few will take the time to see the resolution. Kind of like putting a false accusation in headlines on the front page of the newspaper, then putting the retraction in a little blurb on page 12 "Oh, BTW, sorry 'bout that".

If you had titled the thread 'My mic arrived broken', or 'Boy, am I pissed' and then went to rag on Zzounnds it would be a little different, but you still should have given them a chance to make good first.

Bad form, old chap.

BTW, it wasn't me. I sign my rep.

Your right, my bad. I'll go ahead and delete this thread. I was too harsh on Zzounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back