James Argo

Fancy Rock N' Roll
...You got your own custom!!!

Bwaaahahahahahahaaaaa...... :D :D :D

Attachments

• JA_Custom1.jpg
    JA_Custom1.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 240
Argh... the pick up is too damn HOT! :mad: Gotta replace it with something warmer... Got an idea? I'll match this baby with Fender Blues Deluxe amp... :cool:

...and yes, please post your custom baby here as well :)

;)
Jaymz

Armistice said:
My vote on a new pickup is anything that's not GREEN..
Word! :D I'm thinking of gold or silver in color... :) I'm sick of DiMarzio stuff, I'd try Seymour Duncan vintage stuff. Any idea?

;)
Jaymz

i thought i wasnt a guitarist until i was requested and paid for studio work...ah well....I guess I'm not a guitarist but its nice to know i can get paid to fake being one

Well Done James! Congratulations!

Nice One James,

So when will this one be up and running for mass production? Or would you need to tweak some minor faults first? Any options for colours? as we like our choice at this other end of the pond

distortedrumble...................................yes we will be toiling in the shades until that day when.............................

Keep up the nice work folks,

Eddie :)

timmerman said:
Nice One James,
So when will this one be up and running for mass production? Or would you need to tweak some minor faults first? Any options for colours? as we like our choice at this other end of the pond

Heheh, I don't think they'll produce at mass quantity... :o It's my own bad design, and they realy help develop it. Almost a year! It used to be greenish in colour, but somehow I thought I'd like it more natural, so we scrapped it back to it's original colour. I like the idea of combining Les Paul and Paul Red Smith. Realy, it was an accident, until they gave me a bright idea to make it my own custom :) Yes, I still make minor adjustment here and there.

It sounds fat and roaring (in a good way), it's great for bluesy guitarist. But still I think the pickups need to be replaced. Thanks for your suggestion, Richie :) I'm on the way looking for Seymour Duncan SH4 and SH14 with coil taps.

;)
Jaymz

You're not actualy guitarist until.... the calluses on your fingers are so thick that you can't feel where the snot is in your nose when you try to pick it.

crazydoc said:
You're not actualy guitarist until.... the calluses on your fingers are so thick that you can't feel where the snot is in your nose when you try to pick it.

IOW, you're not actualy guitarist until.... you need somebody picks the snot for you... :eek: :D

James Argo said:
IOW, you're not actualy guitarist until.... you need somebody picks the snot for you... :eek: :D

You're not actually a guitarist until your nose is so full of coke, that there is no snot left to pick....

Back