Yamaha AW16G

Niles

I've been shoping for a cheap multitrack only to be frustrated by some of the limitations of the low end stuff, so I'm about to take the plunge and order a Yamaha AW16G. Anyone here using one?

ditto.

In fact, I looked into this model a little while ago (I believe it was this one) and almost bought it.
Looks like a pretty good rig.
What are you going to pay?

Yo Niles:

Check the FILES. Much info on the AW16 -- it sells for around 1K or slightly under -- not under until after Jan. 1 -- Xmas holidays.

I use the 2816 by Yam -- very, very good sound -- there is a learning curve -- but, what else is new? Or GNU?

Also, there is a good site for the AW16 out there.

I just burned a couple of CD's the other day -- easy process -- the recording process takes a little time and RE-reading the manual many, many times. But, you'll like the box. For the money, it will do a good job.

Green Hornet

:D :p :cool:

Yo Niles:

Check the FILES. Much info on the AW16 -- it sells for around 1K or slightly under -- not under until after Jan. 1 -- Xmas holidays.

I use the 2816 by Yam -- very, very good sound -- there is a learning curve -- but, what else is new? Or GNU?

Also, there is a good site for the AW16 out there.

I just burned a couple of CD's the other day -- easy process -- the recording process takes a little time and RE-reading the manual many, many times. But, you'll like the box. For the money, it will do a good job.

Green Hornet

:D :p :cool:

I've got one:)

It's very shiny and does wonders for my knob / fader count.

Oh, records well too. If you get one you'll probably be glad you did.

Back