WTB/Trade For: Oktava MK-012 Mic

Not that the stock MK-012 is bad by any means ..... but what Mr. Joly does to it (and any microphone for that matter) brings them head and shoulders above stock sound quality.

And not to discourage a sale but I've been eying THIS Octava MKe-2 on ebay. You can purchase it if you like - if not I will for sure pick it up.

And not to discourage a sale but I've been eying THIS Octava MKe-2 on ebay. You can purchase it if you like - if not I will for sure pick it up.

Hey moresound..Sorta what I'm looking but not sure if this one will fit the MJ head capsule..This is why I'm looking one, to get MJ's MJ-47k LDC head to fit on it. You got just a body ..?

No not an extra body.

Did you know that MJ is selling the already assembled 47k head and body on a *pre-release special sale*?
Send him an email and acquire about it. ;)

I got the email last week from him.

just keep looking on ebay, it'll it pay off. I searched ebay daily for a couple of months and picked up two for $150.00 this year. I lucked out that he had just listed it and jumped on it. I see other listings and have thought about getting some extras but I back off and let the next guy get them who is probably looking for pair.

just keep looking on ebay, it'll it pay off. I searched ebay daily for a couple of months and picked up two for $150.00 this year. I lucked out that he had just listed it and jumped on it. I see other listings and have thought about getting some extras but I back off and let the next guy get them who is probably looking for pair.

Hello..Yeah,,Thanks.. I'll do this as I'm just wanting the body for the Joly capsule and not so much the multi-capsule package..Thanks guys..!

Back