Wtb: Mxl V67g

audiogeography

Hello. I'm looking for an MXL V67G in decent shape. Located in East Lansing, MI. If anyone has one they are willing to part with, let me know what you're price is with shipping! I'd like to make a payment via Paypal unless it is local pickup.

Hello. I'm looking for an MXL V67G in decent shape. Located in East Lansing, MI. If anyone has one they are willing to part with, let me know what you're price is with shipping! I'd like to make a payment via Paypal unless it is local pickup.

I could let one go...hmmmm let me think about it.

I could let one go...hmmmm let me think about it.

I thought about it, hows about $80 shipped/insured for one that I got new about two months ago, and has since be unused so far. I will plug it in before I send just to make sure its not doa. Comes just with the standard mount, and its the green and gold version not the older black one...think about it...

You out there? I need some dough...the donuts aren't gonna make themselves with out the dough....

Back