Wow anyboby been to Wikipedia today?

Yeah, and I was all ready to contact my representatives via wikipedia- but the only way available is via Twitter, and I hate twitter. Twitter is for those who have NOTHING to say, and want to say it to as many people as they can. I can't stand those fucking Kardasians and Jersey Shore idiots, for the same reason.

Yeah, and I was all ready to contact my representatives via wikipedia- but the only way available is via Twitter, and I hate twitter. Twitter is for those who have NOTHING to say, and want to say it to as many people as they can. I can't stand those fucking Kardasians and Jersey Shore idiots, for the same reason.

Write a letter. Much more effective.

or better yet ...... don't care. That's my plan. I don't give a CRAP about Wikipedia and it could never be on the web again and I wouldn't notice.
Hell . the entire internet could go down forever and the main thing that would happen is local businesses would do better.

Rumor has it the Kardashians' merchantability is fading fast. Good riddance.

The phenomenon I find amusing is how easily people get manipulated and make everyday decisions so compulsively. The Wikipedia blackout is absolutely temporary and is a way of protesting against SOP and PIP Acts, being prominently effective at the same time. It attracts attention of thousands, maybe millions of people around the world and explains why Wikipedia mean something in the whole protest. Why so many people who commented about it had criticised Wikipedia for the blackout if it can be avoided by disabling JavaScript in browsers? Why so many people do NOT understand that pulling their attention by either inducing anger, or approvement, or happiness is absolutely desirable and can change the order of facts?

Although I am connecting my future salary with the entertainment industry, I believe that all the major companies supporting SOPA and PIPA are strong enough to find another source of profits, different from supporting efforts to stop copyright infringement - which might lead to Internet censorship and FREE EXPRESSION infringement.

That does it!
I'm gonna start a new encyclopedia - or a new government. :rolleyes:
It's gonna take a lot of effort to make them as inaccurate as the present government or as abusive as wikipedia, or, uh something like that...

Back