Witchhunt - remixed + new bass

Wow...sounds totally different to me than the last mix I heard. Bass definitely has more going on playing-wise. Some nice little runs here and there. Nice work.

This mix overall seems to have a lot more sizzle to it. The cymbals in particular stick out more than they did. I guess I prefer the cymbal sound on the last mix, but this one has a lot more energy in some ways too. More in-yer-face I think.

While I can feel the bass pretty nicely on this, I guess I could still stand to hear what you're doing a little better. Probably best to wait on other ears though as I am (as always) on a suboptimal (stole that from someone?) listening set-up .

Wow...sounds totally different to me than the last mix I heard. Bass definitely has more going on playing-wise. Some nice little runs here and there. Nice work.

This mix overall seems to have a lot more sizzle to it. The cymbals in particular stick out more than they did. I guess I prefer the cymbal sound on the last mix, but this one has a lot more energy in some ways too. More in-yer-face I think.

While I can feel the bass pretty nicely on this, I guess I could still stand to hear what you're doing a little better. Probably best to wait on other ears though as I am (as always) on a suboptimal (stole that from someone?) listening set-up .

Thanx for the well-meaning words Pete, but I was too hasty with this mix. It just doesn't work. The guitars sound thin, the bass does need low-end and the snare sounds like crap.....no, no, no, it's back to the drawing board.
Ignore this one please, guys!:(

Back