why my song sounds bad after uploading to youtube?

Eh, but you don't do it for the pageviews, you do it for the artistic expression. :laughings:

Seriously, though, if you need help, let me know.... :) Making a video is a ton of fun!!

I dunno. Maybe. If I ever do a video, it's gonna be a "real" video. Not just shots of me in the "studio" or stock footage from the net. It's gotta have a theme and a plot and actual actors, like Jennifer Aniston and Mario Lopez.

I dunno. Maybe. If I ever do a video, it's gonna be a "real" video. Not just shots of me in the "studio" or stock footage from the net. It's gotta have a theme....

I shot a bunch of footage this past summer, lots of moving, road footage (came out pretty good, but what a PITA driving with one hand and holding the camera out the window with the other!!! :eek:)...with the intent to use it for some of my music, but haven't yet decided what kind.
Maybe some Blues...or some up-tempo Rock flavor...I dunno...but yeah, a "theme" would be the nice way to go.

For one of the songs I'm doing now, the idea of doing a video for it has been in my head lately...like you say, with a plot and maybe some actors. I would want to find a really cute young chick (no, not that kind of video :D)...but I think they would all freak, believing I was some kind of weirdo...like RAMI. ;)

I have, what I think, are some good ideas for performance videos for my music, but they're too hard to do and I don't have the equipment.

You could always do a cooking video...set to your music. ;)

How to make a quiche Lorraine...punk style. :D

sorry miro i was on the toilet and missed your call..I can do you on wednesday :)

Ahhhh...Wednesday is not good for me...how about Tuesday afternoon, or sometime on Thursday? :)

I don't know how to cook. I can make toast though, and my songs are short enough.

That avatar picture makes you look like a French Chef. :D

But yeah..."Burnt Toast" by Greg L ...that could get a few thousand hits on YouTube without a doubt! :)

That avatar picture makes you look like a French Chef. :D

But yeah..."Burnt Toast" by Greg L ...that could get a few thousand hits on YouTube without a doubt! :)

Lol. My avatar pic. That's from an old member here called dwillis. He did photoshops of everything. When this site went french, he took our pics and frenchified them. We made them our avatars as a passive french-style non-violent protest to our new froggy owners. I just never took mine down.

Lol. dwillis.
Wow! I almost forgot that he did a few videos for me, too. What happened to him? I remember him making a 100 page thread, posting every photo-shop he ever did. Then, he disappeared.

Wow! I almost forgot that he did a few videos for me, too. What happened to him? I remember him making a 100 page thread, posting every photo-shop he ever did. Then, he disappeared.

Legend has it that I ran him off the internets. Truth is, he wasn't the healthiest dude around and didn't want to spend his last days online.

Back