Why must my mono songs become converted to "stereo" on cd

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've got a follow up 20 track album coming out in two weeks, its a whole different sound. its going to blow everyone away! its gonna be how i make a name for myself!

its not about myself,forget it. this is gonna change the world, and bring about peace and a real revolution!

its not about myself,forget it. this is gonna change the world, and bring about peace and a real revolution!

don't you mean a revolution and THEN peace? you're just gonna fuck up the planet more doing it the other way.

what's that thing Red Foreman always says?

"Originally Posted by JordanD View Post
my dad engineered and did work on a lot of WINGS records in the mid 70's"
Luckily we don't blame the engineer for the rubbish quality of the songs - just the recording.
Oh, tell me, did he engineer Mull of Kintyre?
'cos then I would blame the engineer!

... and bring about peace and a real revolution!

Those two are mutually exclusive...

JordanD i think you guys are more engineers than soul speakers. its about the human soul! the hazy brain.

I engineered my soul, it came out hazy. Right on!!

I can't believe this thread is still going....
I can't believe I'm contributing to it.

JordanD, I listened to some of your posts. In all that muck, there might be a songwriter yet. But no recording engineer, no performing artist and definitely not the next greatest thing.

Good luck to you....

I hit a live electric bass repeatedly with a maraca, so I needed to mic the maraca and the bass amp at the same time.

whoa, I used to do that in a band like 20 years ago... they didn't get that it was a whole new style of playing.

oh, and:
gtfo.jpg
gtfo.jpg
gtfo.jpg
gtfo.jpg
gtfo.jpg
gtfo.jpg

ok..ok....I listened to "Gold Queen", amongst others!.....there maybe something in there that deserves a higher quality recording.

I spewed my beer all over the monitor towards the end, in laughter...not because the song was bad, but ...but....

Look, you guys try this at home....start consuming a beverage at about 2:37 into the track....and listen closely, try to get a mental picture of what this guy is actually doing while he's recording this.......see if the same result doesn't happen to you!..haha!

Jordan, sincerely, if you live in my area I would like to re-track that particular tune, why??...because I like the track and you make me laugh.
And that's what I want to be able to do forever....record and laugh.
Cheers.

Jordan, sincerely, if you live in my area I would like to re-track that particular tune, why??...because I like the track and you make me laugh.
And that's what I want to be able to do forever....record and laugh.
Cheers.

Maybe Jordan really is going to be the next best thing...

...in comedy. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back