Who has never heard analog before?

Have you ever heard a true analog recording?

• Yes

Votes: 24 96.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
cjacek said:
All will get you "noticed" IF you know how to record and have good musicians.

Yeah... but, you see, gatekeeper's question is: "what is the standard tape machine used in studios? Looking around to pick one up" ...
See anything in the question related to 'knowing how to record' or 'good music/recording'?
I don't :D ;) ...
The question may remotely relate to 'get you "noticed"' though... but that's just a wild guess.
Gatekeeper is looking for a 'standard' .. and thus, "the standard" shall he get.
..."'A wound and dishonour shall he get, and his reproach shall not be wiped away' (Prov 6:33). A punishment Job calls it; a wound and dishonour Solomon calls it; and they both do set it as a remark upon this sin; Job calling it a 'strange punishment,' and Solomon a 'reproach that shall not be wiped away,' from them that are common in it."
(from The Life and Death of Mr. Badman (CHAPTER III) )
MCI-XXX is right on target there ;) :p :D :D :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
/respects

Dr ZEE said:
..."'A wound and dishonour shall he get, and his reproach shall not be wiped away' (Prov 6:33). A punishment Job calls it; a wound and dishonour Solomon calls it; and they both do set it as a remark upon this sin; Job calling it a 'strange punishment,' and Solomon a 'reproach that shall not be wiped away,' from them that are common in it."
(from The Life and Death of Mr. Badman (CHAPTER III) )
MCI-XXX is right on target there ;) :p :D :D :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
/respects

Nothing is not true except in the degree of which something that is thought to exist does not exist. -Saint Augustine

SteveMac said:
PS: Why does this thread exist in the analog forum? Who has never heard analog? :rolleyes: :D

Well I'm assuming it meant a fully-analogue signal path, i.e. analogue multitrack to 2-track onto a vinyl pressing or cassette tape. As opposed to a CD.
Sadly cassette is awful and I haven't heard a new LP for about 15 years, all mine are old and manky (I mostly have them for the artwork anyway, got the music on CD).

I deleted that last post because I was trying to figure out how someone was ghost floating this thread.

Admininstrators, delete this dumb thread! :D

SteveMac said:
Nothing is not true except in the degree of which something that is thought to exist does not exist. -Saint Augustine

Hmmm?

So basically, the level of belief in that something exists, is also the level of untruth, because nothing does exist.

jiggz said:
Hmmm?

So basically, the level of belief in that something exists, is also the level of untruth, because nothing does exist.

Ya know, I've been trying to figure that out since I heard it around the time I posted it. I still don't know exactly what its supposed to mean.
I think he's saying everything just is until you decide to make a conscious decision to believe it and then it's a matter of degree. But...... :confused:

SteveMac said:
Ya know, I've been trying to figure that out since I heard it around the time I posted it. I still don't know exactly what its supposed to mean.
I think he's saying everything just is until you decide to make a conscious decision to believe it and then it's a matter of degree. But...... :confused:
this one is! a pretty tough puzzle for the brain :eek:
Nothing is not true except in the degree of which something that is thought to exist does not exist
"Nothing is not true"="everything just is"
"degree of which something ... doesn not exist" = "degree of non-existence of something" ??? :confused: - this one is being exempted from "everything just is" - ("everything just is except"), which makes it to be a 'true non-existing entity' ???
Could this all mean: The disbelief of an existence of something truely does not exist to a degree of disbelief. Another words: "The more you disbelieve - the less your disbelief is valid" ???
This stuff confuses the heck out of my brains :o :D :D

Back