Whitesnake's Is this love

Well balanced Drums/bass guitar; and guitars are nice,great tone.

Very good mix IMO.

Some problems in the vocal intonation, altough good vox and performance.

Congrats, pretty good job!:cool:

Ciro

Last edited:
Hey, pretty good, Jorge! :):)
Dig the latin accent.....;)
Very nicely played and the guitar sound is pretty nice. Solo sounds beautiful, wish I could play like that! Mix sounds pretty good to me, nice drum sound and the bass fills the bottom out nicely. Well done!

Joe :):):):):)

Well balanced Drums/bass guitar; and guitars are nice,great tone.

Very good mix IMO.

Some problems in the vocal intonation, altough good vox and performance.

Congrats, pretty good job!:cool:

Ciro
Thanks mate:)

Yes, definately tracking the vocals for this one was a challenge, but I think they came out acceptable. (you should hear MY vocals, I have a dreadful voice tone:rolleyes:)

Thanks for checking it out!

Cheers!

Hey, pretty good, Jorge! :):)
Dig the latin accent.....;)
Very nicely played and the guitar sound is pretty nice. Solo sounds beautiful, wish I could play like that! Mix sounds pretty good to me, nice drum sound and the bass fills the bottom out nicely. Well done!

Joe :):):):):)
Thanks Joey!
My friend's a great guitar player, too bad he has so little time to record.

Oh yes, the accent:rolleyes:, we can't just take it away LOL:D

Glad you liked it, I appreciate it mate!

Cheers!

Lol. This song reminds me of a very dark period for rock and roll. :D

The mix sounds good and authentic for the genre. Good instrumental performances. I'm not sure about the vocals. They have some iffy spots, but it's funny to hear this song with a latin accent. :D

Thanks Anfontan and Greg:)

Oh yeah, that video. Back in the day, we only had one channel that programmed videos for an hour daily; I remember taping that one on a Betamax tape and watching it over, and over again:D:D, and for the record, in those days, I was into Maiden and Priest! So yeah, the brown haired cutie in the white dress!

Thanks for listening guys!

Listened yesterday, but didn't get chance to comment.

This song brought back some memories....

The playing is good all around. :) The vocals are pretty good. In a few places they seemed as if done with a lower volume. Kinda like just trying to not be little quiet.

Anyway, good performance.

Thanks Bubba:)

Vocals were difficult to track, and had to do many takes to get them as they are.

Beleive it or not, I offer many people if they want to join me singing in my projects, but eventhough it's free, and they only have to show up and sing, they just go "no, thanks, don't have the time":rolleyes:

Yup, Tawny Kitaen.....one of the most famous groupies of the period. And that idiot Coverdale fell for her and married her. I think the marriage lasted 6 months or something until she moved to the next idiot! :D

She caused some problems in the band because she considered herself a part of it. In interviews she would say: "oh yeah, WE toured here and there...."

Sorry for the hijack, Jorge, but I thought the insight would be interesting! :D

Back