Which songwriter?

Tom Scholz

He is by far the richest songwriter and musician that ever lived. of course his invention of the one step camera for poloroid didnt hurt his bottom line. He is also a certified genius, worthy of being a great thinker like I am now.:cool:

the Ozlee said:
As much as I hate to give credit to the classical masters, because I think they had an unfair advantage. If you consider the body of work created by Beethoven after he was deaf!!

Many of the classical composers just plain bore me to sleep. That doesn't mean I don't enjoy thier work. But when I think of all the work of our generation and the past 40 plus years. I'd rollem all up in a big fat one and have to smoke it!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

Wow. That is the dumbest thing I ever heard. :( :( :confused:

Wow. That is the dumbest thing I ever heard.

I find it hard to believe what I said is the dumbiest thing you have ever heard. But I have to know which part or is it the whole thing.

Correct me if I am wrong but Beethoven was deaf in his latter years. Is that dumb?

That I think many of the classical composers had an unfair advantage, and you don't understand what I mean by that? Is that dumb?

That many of the classical masters bore me to sleep? Is that dumb?

I apologize to you for not making it clear that I think Beethoven was one well worth considering and would probably be my choice.

Or was it that when I consider the work of our generation and all of the work done in the past 40 plus years, that it has a much greater appeal to me, and choosing one of them to come back as, resulted in a poor attempt at humor ( In your most humble opinion? ). Was that the dumbiest thing you have ever heard?

Please feel free to correct me on anything factual in its content. My opinion you are also free to take issue with as well. But to say that my opinion is "the dumbiest thing you have ever heard," tells me more about you in one sentence, than anything I wrote could have ever told you about me.

I am sure your intent was to educate and help, not to be ugly.
:cool:

P.S.
Surely we all been "smoking in the boy's room" at least once in our life.

Last edited:
I have a hard time listening to most classical music. But I liked "kill the wabbit" I dont know what the name of the composer was.:D

i can name you one other you liked outta the cartoons.

Get Liszt's 2nd Rhapsody for piano

it was played by bugs,

AND tom and jerry. You'll love it.

Diane Warren.

She has the money, not Tom Scholz, although I don't think he is exactly begging for change on the corner.

I also choose Diane because I have always wanted to know what it feels like to be a woman. I mean, I know what it is like to DRESS like them, but not the whole female experience, ya know?

uh, did I say that out loud?

Brad

According to Doug Huffman, tom scholtz has amassed nearly 500 million. and vh1 also corroberated it. He is literally worth his weight in gold.

Mike nesmith of the monkeys is also a big tycoon reaping the benifits of white out. (His grandmothers Invention).

Like I said darrin, I know Scholz is not hurting for money, but I think Diane Warren may be worth more - I don't know how much, but she is a garunteed grammy for artists who have the dough to splurge on a sure chart hit. She is known as the "song-for-dollar" queen. Also, as much as I like Tom - I think his future as a hit writer might be in question if you have listened to the last Boston album... but I know you are talking overall monies that he got from Polaroid, SR&D and so on. I still think that Diane is the bread winner - she has the midas touch and everyone in the music biz knows it.

Plus, I want to know what it is like to have an orgasm while occupying a female body.

Greatest sonwriters in modern songwriting history and also the greatest vocal duo.....Jon Bon Jovi and Richie Sambora.....

John Bongiovi and Richie Sambora

Jon for the tallent, Richie so you can do Heather (schwing) Locklear.

Good duo to choose. dude.:cool:

I forgave Richie for taking Tommy Lee's sloppy seconds.....BTW, Richie has some decent songwriting talent and an awesome voice...I have both of his solo CD's.....

No darrin, Eddie N's mom made sure of that.

What I meant to say was that I want to experience an orgasm as a female. Judging from some of the orgasms I have witnessed, we as men, get jipped.

Here goes...

I'd hafta pick three.

Since I'm multitasking (does that mean split personality too?)

I'd say old bean:

Paul McCartney (you think that people would've had enuf o' silly luv songs...)
Prince- dude is OUT THERE!
Jimi Hendrix- him and Prince combining forces musically- can you say CRANIAL BLEED?

ooooooohhhhhh!

If I could come back as a singer I'd be a young Bernadette Peters-
she's got sucha healthy pair of... lungs!!!

Faithie

Back