Whats your rig look like?

my working rig ....

got upwards of 14 instruments but what i tote to th gig is ....

2001 amer strat with seymour duncan hot rails bridge with front pickup switch ...
1984 Les Paul studio custom (first year made )
into ...
boss compressor
digitech tonedriver overdrive
boss mt 2 metal zone...
amp peavey classic 50
effects loop contains
boss chorus
fulltone supa-trem
boss ns 2 noise suppressor
intellitouch tuner on th strat or les paul :D

dumass said:
how is that behringer cab?

Mine or Purge's?

Mine's nice, looks cool and has a good tone. Not the largest output in the world, but perfectly adequate for rehearsals and small groups. It's a good NYC apartment amp ;) .

For $30 or so more, you can get a few more watts and basically the same amp, but I didn't 'cause I'm poor. Still working on that...

hi im new to the board... i thought this would be a good place to start off :)

here's my rig:
-ibanez sz520qm (best guitar ever! you get the feel of a P.R.S. without having to pay for a P.R.S.!!)
-boss me-50 multi-effects (so simple to use)
-marshall vs102r (100w 2x12 combo)
-behringer 4x12 cab with jenson speakers (powered by my combo).

ill post a pic soon... i wanna build a box for my effects unit, external footswitches, tuner, DI box, etc.

dumass said:
how is that behringer cab?
I'm pretty happy with it. $250 isn't bad for a 400 watt cab. As for the downsides (at that price, there HAS to be some...): it's a little bright for my taste, you can only operate it at 8 ohms, and the casters on that thing SUCK!! To simulate what it's like trying to roll this thing, try taking the wheels on your car, make them triangular, rotate them inward about 45 degrees, smoke a bunch of crack, then enter the Indianapolis 500.

But honestly, for the price it does everything I need it to until I can afford something that begins with "M".

Hmmmm……Bass’

Fender (US) P-Bass (Black)
Fender (US) P-Bass 1972 (Duck egg blue and it’s a bit of a plank)
Fender (Mex) Jazz Bass (Cream)
Ibanez RG series 5 string.

All played through a Laney Hard Core MAX 180 bass amp, sometimes with the use of a bass pod.

…as for guitars

Ibanez Artist
Fender Strat
Squire Strat (custom, with new bridge and pick-ups…..nice new paint job too)

These are played through the same bass amp but with the use of a guitar pod to turn it into a Marshall 200 head.

I also use Danelctro Death Metal destortion aswell as that offered by the Pod. All guitars tuned A E A D G B

This is it:

79 Les Paul Custom w/ Gold Kahler Flying Tremelo (locking)
96 American Telecaster
Alverez Yairi acoustic..(not sure the model no)
Tradition 5 string bass
DOD GR7 guitar processor w/midi controller
Peavey bass amp

werd jcnoernberg, your a senses fail fan... thats money. My rig looks like this:

Gibson Les Paul Special > Ampswitcher > Mesa Mark II
> Marshall JCM900 daul reverb > Two Marshall JCM900 slant 4x12 cabs

Purge said:
To simulate what it's like trying to roll this thing, try taking the wheels on your car, make them triangular, rotate them inward about 45 degrees, smoke a bunch of crack, then enter the Indianapolis 500.

That was pretty f'n funny. Nice analogy. ;)

Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Bridge Pickup:Angus Young signature
Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan SH-1 59'
It looks like a Gibson Classic in black, like that color scheme. And everything else is upgraded.

Line 6 Flextone III amp

Sorry this rig has minimal power, but I'm a solo performer currently, not a front man for a band, as I have been in the past:
Fender Highway One Tele
Epiphone LP Custom w/ classic 57 humbuckers
Taylor 710CE with Fishman stereo blender. The Taylor goes straight into a Fender PD250 Passport, and the electrics into Behringer VAMP2, then into the Passport. Vocal mic is Shure SM7B. Believe it or not, this is a really good compact rig for a solo gig.-Richie

The following are two somewhat old pictures. First is floor units the second the rack units, and the third a current PRS guitar.

http://www.mtnsys.com/MiscPictures/P0004531.JPG

http://www.mtnsys.com/MiscPictures/P0004532.JPG

http://www.mtnsys.com/MiscPictures/P0004888.JPG

Since that time some changes have been made:

1. Samson VHF wireless replaced with rack mount UHF
2. Furman Power Conditioner added
3. TC Electronics G-Major added
4. Roland GR-50 added
5. Roland GP-16 removed
6. Sony EQ removed
7. Rockman Octopus removed

Ed

My bass rig consists of:
'75 RI Fender Jazz
'01 Schecter Model-T
'00 Fretless Custom P-bass
all run through my Zoom BFX708 Modeler
into my Audiovox 15 inch amp, which runs to my Crate GFX50 12 inch (ran together as like a 15x12 cab)

Guitar consists of:
'89 Fender USA Strat
'02 Gibson Les Paul Studio
'96 Custom Strat
'80's POS Fake Les Paul
ran through my Zoom BFX708 or Crybaby Wah
into Crate GFX 212 (2 12 inchers)

Drums consist of:
Sonar 5 Piece with Sabian cymbals

Current rig:

- Ibanez RG570JBM with Dimarzio PAF pro's
or
- Home-made hollow ash body tele with duncan tele PU in neck and little 59 (strat version in bridge)
or
- Synchromatic (korean Gretch (?sp)) Sparklejet
or
- History (no, I never heard of 'em either) 6 string lap steel with 1 P90 pu

>Ibanez TS5 > Vox wah (needs new switch) > Proco Rat > Johnson J-station > Fender Pro 185 (solid state, sadly), PA, or recording setup.

Am desperately searching for small, inexpensive tube amp available in New Zealand to stand in for the 185, and make me more mobile (sometimes use no amp on stage though, and just monitor with non-enclosed phones - functional but looks dumb and if the sound guy is having a bad day, no-one else gets to hear you...). Just missed out on a Fender Champ 12... Dammit.

Steve

Bermudez Strat Guitar
Ovation CC 057

Fender Deluxe 90'
Fender Bassman 10
Marathon MX-22

Marshall Guv'nor
Marshall Bluesbraker II

Exagerated Computer... and futurely Aardvark Q10
:)

Back