What's your dream guitar?

I dream about my P-Bass, his name is Ushi, does that count? lol i should be getting my new pickguard soon, i got me a black pearlozied *sp?* you know what i mean off of ebay. woohoo!

freak

"I've got a 1953 O-15, but it's nowhere as clean as this. Great little guitar, too. I was about 7 years old when my grandfather and I went to a pawn shop and picked it up for $100. It has a few hairline cracks (just like when we bought it) but the action is still great, and the neck is true. "

Very cool.

juststartingout said:
I would have to say something from Gibsons custom shop that I would design, and have them build.

24 fret SG, white w/blue peral lacquer, gold trim, gold tail piece
Banjo fret inlays
3 pickups - 2 '57 and an Angus Young on the bridge
Piezo pickup on the bridge for acoustic sounds
BB king 6 position tone knob
4 volumne/switch pots for volumne on each pickup and serail/parallel switching
The nut and tuners from my strat plus - The nut is ball bearing, great for tuning

And a second one, just a 12 string to match

I figure about 15K ought to cover it. Hay maybe I can sell the vette. :)

Gee, you could save yourself about ten grand (or more) if you went to a private luthier.

Doug,
I sold a hofner (forget model #0 To the main guy at Boosey& Hawkes) a couple of years ago (like George played). He hooked me up with a guy at Northcoast Music who gave me a Great deal on a '62 Vintage reissue Hofner Bass. I wanted it so bad but my wife would have cut my nuts off........I still want it and am gonna figure out how to get it.
Paul is my all time favorite bass player, and his sound. God help me......I'll have a '62 hofner on my death bed.........

Doug,
That's a hideous looking guitar.

I like the RG series Ibanez guitars. Getting a Steve vai guitar soon :D

53.m294.jpg

But I keep waking up in the middle of the night with this one on the brain...

14.s293.jpg

:D

What is the wide, wide world of sports is that thing with all the strings on it? I must have one.

Back