whats up yall

  • Thread starter Thread starter halfdeadogs
  • Start date Start date
Welcome! Just giving you a heads up. I just returned to this forum recently after a long break. I don’t know what it’s like now, but years ago, the Hip Hop Production sub was full of threads but no replies. Essentially, it was a case of everyone wanting to be heard but nobody wanting to put in the effort of listening to anyone else. People here will gladly listen to and comment on your music if you listen to and comment on others as well.
 
fasure thanks for the heads up

So what up with the signing up again with another account shiz yo?

You know that is against TOS...

Nevermind. You won't likely hang out here long with posts like your first. Sad, because I work with some very talented rappers. They look to expand their craft and work with real musicians to create something new and unique. Not just 'hail mary' post bullshit about what they do.

Sorry if I misjudged you, but if it smells like...

Cheers.
 

Similar threads

B
Replies
1
Views
429
bainmack
bainmack
Rampant Colt
Replies
76
Views
5K
LazerBeakShiek
LazerBeakShiek
FU$$_23_KC
Replies
1
Views
617
Slouching Raymond
Slouching Raymond
carte
Replies
10
Views
485
LazerBeakShiek
LazerBeakShiek
Stxrly
Replies
0
Views
401
Stxrly
Stxrly
Back
Top