whats this cd?

Tremaine

Chancellor of the EOPA
good day, friendly fokes of HR. i was wondering if there was a place around here somewhere, advertising members cd's, or do people even make cd's anymore? i'd rather own a cd with a book, then a digital file...

You can purchase Greg_L's CD (which is a great CD) and if you look at the bottom at peoples signature line and a few are selling their CD there with a link.

:cool:

do you think buying gregs cd is really gunna help deal with his ego here at HR?
just kidding <not really> greg, i'll buy one.

i was thinking, <im single atm, so i do this alot.> i was tthinking that it would be cool, to try and sell you guy's cd's at shows. you know share the love and all.

i was also thinking HR should put out a greatest hits of the year. i know it would be a bitch to orginize <maybe> but everyone would learn from it, and it would encourage a greater sence of community. it should just be home recordings thou, no crystillian pro studio tracks. <in the book it could list notible gear used, or do we have to get promission from every company to list gear?>

a compilation would be a great idea...for a nominated charity or something...the only thing is who would take the time out to collate all this and master/organise/put money up front

id definitely offer a track and my time...but thats about as far as my expertise goes :o

Back