What's goin' on with everybody

Where's the pain..
Just about everywhere. Multiple issues causing pain in multiple places. Diabetic neuropathy causes pain in my feet and lower legs. Osteoarthritis pain in my spine, hips, knees, ankles. Fingers are more stiff than painful, except for trigger finger and probably carpal tunnel. Gout in my big toes and one thumb. Back pain ansd sciatica from 5 different ruptured discs, L5 and S1 is bone on bone. Impingement in my left shoulder. And fibromyalgia so that just about everything else hurts too. Oh, and muscle cramps. Kinda sucks to be me most days. Aren't you glad you asked?

Man, I always miss you on here! >:(
Thanks mang, I still miss this place and all the old members, will always remember the days here learning how to home record, which will always be an important memory for me.

Dan

Definitely more than I bargained for there. I had two attacks of gout in one big toe last year, I discovered the causes and have adjusted my diet - I also increased my body's PH, which prevents the uric acid from forming the crystals which cause the pain and inflammation of gout.

I also have some light neuropathy in my feet which is controlled with diet - I restrict my carbs and have greatly reduced my consumption of fresh fruits.

That's probably not much help for you.. just what has helped me.

Disclaimer: I am not a doctor - just a guy on HR's board.

Do you ever watch the PBS shows Songs At The Center or Bluegrass Underground?
I've seen Bluegrass Underground. They had some good acts, but I wasn't all that into the sound of the cave. Also, my bias is toward rock bands, electric instruments, drums etc. But it was well produced.

What's the amp on top of the other amp at the end?

And are those Christmas bush lights just flattened out?
It's some weird old amp. There's a fair bit of old and custom built stuff in there. The amp that looks like it's an SWR cabinet is a custom built tube amp. The one on the floor behind it is perhaps a 40s (steel?) guitar amp of some sort.

Elephant Collective FAI video closeup.jpg

worked...................shoveled snow, made Chile with my love, went sledding, went to MOMs music seeking a Kirk Douglas SG, had lunch with love, played drums, now on this........

Back