What's goin' on with everybody

Chili

Site Moderator
I just got a ticket for an illegal U turn. Damn.
Last year, my wife was pulled over for not coming to a full stop at a right-turn-on-red. She asked the cop, "What, I didn't count to 3 Mississippi?"
That was worth the $200 ticket.
:laughings:

CrowsofFritz

Flamingo!
Last year, my wife was pulled over for not coming to a full stop at a right-turn-on-red. She asked the cop, "What, I didn't count to 3 Mississippi?"
That was worth the $200 ticket.
:laughings:
Wow. That’s ridiculous of the cop. Just wanting to make money I would surmise.

Mickster

Just got back from oral surgery. A wisdom tooth on the lower jaw was touching ("communicating with" as they call it) a back tooth. It caused some bone loss and an infection. So.....the back tooth was taken out.....but....the wisdom tooth was sideways. The top of the wisdom tooth was facing the back tooth that was removed. They couldn't take out this wisdom tooth because it was too near the nerve and might damage the nerve if removed........causing loss of feeling in the lower jaw. So....they cut down the side of the wisdom tooth to stay under the gum. I have a giant hole in my gum. I think I can see china.

Aren't you glad you asked?

TalismanRich

I'm feeling pretty good now. Was in the middle of working on a project and got TWO spam phone calls. The first was a robot, so I hung up. The second was a lady trying to sell time share crap. She asked how I was doing, and I said "I'm F****g pissed off, because I'm trying to work here and you're interrupting me by calling!" and slammed down the phone.

Ah... stress relief is a good thing.

60's guy

I'm feeling pretty good now. Was in the middle of working on a project and got TWO spam phone calls. The first was a robot, so I hung up. The second was a lady trying to sell time share crap. She asked how I was doing, and I said "I'm F****g pissed off, because I'm trying to work here and you're interrupting me by calling!" and slammed down the phone.

Ah... stress relief is a good thing.
next time you get a robocall....answer and say "FBI, how may I direct your call".