What Time Signature is This?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just what is your education in music theory that you can say I'm wrong? I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just saying it depends on how you count it. I think you're being a little bit rude and there's no need for that.

It's been a long thread. Rami's right...I should have closed it when the answer was found.

5/4 wrong

4/4 right

Listen to the closing pair of each bar closely. That's where the difference is.

Just what is your education in music theory that you can say I'm wrong? I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just saying it depends on how you count it. I think you're being a little bit rude and there's no need for that.
I don't need to give you my resume. I've playing and teaching music for over 30 years. Just the fact that you think that it "depends how you count it" is proof that you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Music doesn't work that way. Your example is wrong, so it only "depends how you count it" if you don't know how music works. Personally, I found your original post condescending and rude, too. So I gave you back the same attitude you walked in here with.

This is in 4/4. Period. You can keep trying to make up examples that are totally wrong, but it doesn't change the fact that this was, is, and will always be in 4/4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back