What keyboard and mouse are you using?

atswafford

Not quite getting it yet.
The tiny mac keyboard and one button mighty mouse are not going to cut it.

Are any of you guys/gals using any specific keyboard/mouse for recording?

Anything in particular that you couldn't live without?

I have a Logitech VX Revolution that I bought a year or two back when they were still expensive. You can pick them up for tuppence now :) Much more usable and comfy than the one that came in the Logitech Wireless Keyboard/Mouse bundle I'm still using the keyboard from.

I have a two dollar used gateway keyboard and a Logitech trackball mouse. Works fine. A keyboard is a keyboard, unless you're running a RADAR system.

Why? What's the problem?

Best regards,
PK

I'm a new Mac convert and the mouse is especially frustrating to me. It seems inaccurate, and I feel like I'm clicking 2 or 3 times to select the items I actually want.

I'm interested in trying a Logitech trackball. My wrist starts to get sore after about a half hour of working in software.

The keyboard doesn't bother me much but I did know some guys in the past (that I've lost contact with) that had a setup they loved.

£6 standard 102 key keyboard and ball-less mouse (forget the name) with a set of £8 Cubase key stickers

cost £14

cost of a dedicated cubase keyboard £120

= £106 spare for beer :D

Um, Logitech, black ones.

I'm on my second Logitech optical mouse cos I bashed the hell out of it when I got frustrated during Ghost Recon multiplayer.

...Don't use your studio machine for games.

Um, Logitech, black ones.

I'm on my second Logitech optical mouse cos I bashed the hell out of it when I got frustrated during Ghost Recon multiplayer.

...Don't use your studio machine for games.

ROFL!! Definitely sage advice.

If I could have a dedicated machine for my studio, I would.

My downstairs setup has the elcheapo 102-key board that we bought to replace the HP specialty board that quit 5 months after I bought the computer. The mouse down there is a Logitech ball mouse.

Up here? Dell keyboard. Took me a bit to get used to the fact that they cut away all the extra plastic. Makes for a smaller footprint, but I keep wanting to drop the thing. Mouse? Logitech optical I found for 2 bucks at a thrift store. :) The Dell ball mouse is in a drawer, just in case I ever need it.

Back