What happened to..

Didn't AA sort of give some the idea to morph into the Recording Rebels ?
The Recording Project would have been good had HR not existed.
Nope. A&A is still active but closed to new registration. RP to the best of my knowledge is dead, but one of the old moderators reached out to us to see if we could give him access to A&A, which we did. But he hasn't shown up.

Recording Rebels is a different board altogether but many of the same folks from here and there.

Nope. A&A is still active but closed to new registration. RP to the best of my knowledge is dead, but one of the old moderators reached out to us to see if we could give him access to A&A, which we did. But he hasn't shown up.

Recording Rebels is a different board altogether but many of the same folks from here and there.
I must still be registered there then? Of course I would have forgotten my password and screen name by now.

A&A? I remember it because I got banned quickly. EZ and I weren't on good terms with each other then. That was then and I still have regrets about all of nonsensical stupidity.

Recording Project? On the final day of Jamfest 6 I had asked dtb if he would continue posting at HR as he had posted promoting Jamfest 6. He said, "No. I'm going back to RP where I belong."

Six months later.....dtb suffered and survived a stroke. He began posting again at HR in The Cave, doing his best to not mistype words to keep everyone informed of his recovery. What dtb received in return from the inhabitants of The Cave amounted to words of support from everyone. I was then, and still now, convinced that the words from people who inhabited The Cave mattered.

The last time I attempted to login at RP was a no go unless you reregistered for admission.

Nope. A&A is still active but closed to new registration.....Recording Rebels is a different board altogether but many of the same folks from here and there.
Did no one at Recording Rebels spend any time in A&A in its early days ?
What I actually meant was the idea of a breakaway group from HR because of some irreconcilable differences with HR.

Though never really active there, I think Buddha Banana tried to visit A&A at some point but could not get in. It's not clear with the passage of time whether he had forgotten his password or what.

Or so the story goes.

Did no one at Recording Rebels spend any time in A&A in its early days ?
What I actually meant was the idea of a breakaway group from HR because of some irreconcilable differences with HR.
I started A&A because Dragon banned me here. Recording Rebels was started I THINK after a few folks were banned at A&A but don't quote me on that. I'm really not certain. I still go to all three sites for fun.

Though never really active there, I think Buddha Banana tried to visit A&A at some point but could not get in. It's not clear with the passage of time whether he had forgotten his password or what.

Or so the story goes.
There were a bunch of folks actively trying to derail A&A in the early days. So we closed it off. I turned the board over to that group many years ago but the group of friends that are there use it as a social gathering place that's safe to share info that doesn't need to be made publicly available to outsiders.

Reactions: TAE
Didn't AA sort of give some the idea to morph into the Recording Rebels ?
The Recording Project would have been good had HR not existed.
Not at all.

TRR was started when the mods here went mad and started banning actual really highly competent recording musicians. Nothing to do with AA.

And we're still there... :oops:

One thing I liked about TRP was the radio feature. I don't even know how to find AA anymore. Give me a link.

One thing I liked about TRP was the radio feature. I don't even know how to find AA anymore. Give me a link.
If you PM me that username I will run it by the committee to see if I can get you a new password. But you need to give me the username if you want access. There's an AA radio feature.

If you PM me that username I will run it by the committee to see if I can get you a new password. But you need to give me the username if you want access. There's an AA radio feature.
Nevermind. If it has to be run by a committee, I am kind of in Groucho Marxs camp on that.

Nope. lol. If you have a user ID and password you have access.
I might still remember my user ID and password but when I was visiting I didn't have it book marked and everytime I tried to find it, it was a hassel.
I was asking for a link to the site and that was all.

I might still remember my user ID and password but when I was visiting I didn't have it book marked and everytime I tried to find it, it was a hassel.
I was asking for a link to the site and that was all.
it's audioandanarchy dot com and if you type that into your browser it should take you to that page.

Nevermind. If it has to be run by a committee, I am kind of in Groucho Marxs camp on that.
Cool. And we're kind of in the camp of not letting people in that we have previously banned. Not saying that you were one of them but you're using an alias and we don't need Ghost of FM logging in an shitting all over the place again. The stench has finally cleared.

Cool. And we're kind of in the camp of not letting people in that we have previously banned. Not saying that you were one of them but you're using an alias and we don't need Ghost of FM logging in an shitting all over the place again. The stench has finally cleared.
I would also like to mention that some folks that we really enjoyed having on the board got locked out when we migrated away from vB and to phpBB. If anyone reading this wants in and was a casualty of that migration just let me know and we'll get it fixed.

Back