what else do you use with sonar ?

newcomputeruser

do you use any other programs with sonar?

either to supplement its capabilities eg orchestra samples or notation/scorewriter or utilities/special programs so as to do something faster better easier ?

do you use any other programs with sonar?

either to supplement its capabilities eg orchestra samples or notation/scorewriter or utilities/special programs so as to do something faster better easier ?

You pretty much asked this already. And then you dismissed any answers.

hoowah

You pretty much asked this already. And then you dismissed any answers.

i never asked this before although i asked something that i could have inferred this from
nobody has ever answered this question
i never dismiss any answers to my actual question
i do dismiss hostile arrogant answers
as well as answers to some question that i did not ask

ats57347_258Troll_spray.jpg

Along with Sonar I use a few VSTi plugins (notably Kontakt Player for Steven Slate Drums), a handful of VSTs I've collected over the years (as well as the plugins for my UAD card) and that is about it.

Sonar - and pretty much any other DAW - are virtually ready for demanding studio use straight out the box, and anything else you add is down to your own specific requirements or preferences.

Some recent big hit songs have been done entirely ITB with minimal gear no much more expensive or dissimilar than what some of us home-recordists work with... its widely known that 'The Fear' by Lilly Allen was produced more or less using only the stock Logic plugins (including the bundled basic amp sim), with only one or two pieces of analog gear employed on the front end on the way in.

So its perfectly feasible to use a DAW and just the stuff that comes bundled with it. In terms of recording you're not going to run into any limitations... the main place where you'd need to add stuff is if you want specific sample libraries, VSTi's, etc.

change the blurb under the newby forum

you all have been anything but friendly and helpful
i feel sorry that you all have such miserable lives
that you feel a need to dump on somebody to feel better

I would love nothing more than to take a dump on you.

What are you talking about? "False advertising"? They're not advertising a product you moron.

There's a hidden part of that blurb that anyone with half a brain would see. You know about brains don't you?

The hidden message: Nobody will laugh at you here (if you're not a troll/dipshit)

You fall under the said category, therefore, we will take the piss as much as we like.

Back