Weekend Therapy

Track Rat

Just Your Average Sized Member
My good friend and LONG time band mate Dave Agnew just interrupted our weekend jamming schedule with a hospital stay which scared the shit out of me. I'm running out of people who can tolerate me. So when they kicked him out the door we naturally got together and played Surf music since this is something we never ever do.

Very nice. I was sitting here watching a PBS fundraiser "60's Pop, Rock & Soul". The Jefferson [choke] Starship just came on with that un-Slick person...

Your clip fit right in with that era ... so I turned you on and tuned them out :D

Best wishes to Dave

Last edited:
Very nice. I was sitting here watching a PBS fundraiser "60's Pop, Rock & Soul". The Jefferson [choke] Starship just came on with that un-Slick person...

Your clip fit right in with that era ... so I turned you on and tuned them out :D

Best wishes to Dave
Thanks man. It sucks getting old. It ain't for pussies

Apache! Lol. That song and some of the Ventures stuff were among the first songs I ever learned on guitar.

Glad Dave is hanging in there. :D

Gosh, that song brings back memories. The days of the Ventures, Surfaris, Beach Boys, Shadows, Duane Eddy. Those are the sounds that first got me interested in playing guitar. You had to learn Apache and Walk Don't Run. My brother said he would learn Wipeout if I would learn Let's Go Trippin. Fun times, just a couple of kids making noise on the patio in the summer.

Speaking of old guys... I ran across this video the other day and was just thinking of how old these fellows are:
Ringo - 81, Leland Sklar - 74, Joe Walsh -74, Waddy Wachtel -74, Russ Kunkel - 73, Benmont Tench is the baby at 68!

Dang. Old geezers like us can still rock!

Very cool, sounds great, awesome guitar tone and playing!
Thanks bro. An old Strat with a TBX tone stack thru a Blues Jr. I'm am SO loving the Royer thru the 1073. I used the low impedance setting on the Neve with the ribbon. It just got a bit fatter.

Back