we should change to EchoAudio fourm

alexspetty

It used to be that Event and Echo Audio (who have offices practically across the street from eachother) used to create the sounds cards together.

Event no longer is anyway involved in the production of the audio cards, just the monitors i think.

Anyway.. maybe we should change the forum to EchoAudio users.

-Alex

alexspetty said:
It used to be that Event and Echo Audio (who have offices practically across the street from eachother) used to create the sounds cards together.

Event no longer is anyway involved in the production of the audio cards, just the monitors i think.

Anyway.. maybe we should change the forum to EchoAudio users.

-Alex

Yo' brutha', go HI-JACK your OWN FORUM!!! We've taken control of this one here!!!;) :cool: ;)

ummm..

ok.. i just though this was the forum for darla/gina/layla as well as Event products users.

but, clearly... thats not a very adhered to policy by the posters here. :)

-Alex

alexspetty said:
ummm..

ok.. i just though this was the forum for darla/gina/layla as well as Event products users.

-Alex

Or moderators for that matter....The forum, she be hijacked...Aint no turning back now...

alexspetty said:

...actualy, for your own sake, you might get better review/reply if you're talking about those cards in Computer recording & Soundcards forum... This Event Electronics forum had been abandoned for much too long. That's why we think we would turn it into better topic demanded. Singers/Vocalist forum !!!

;)
Jaymz

Back