waves room

MayaAbboud

what is a waves room? is it the same as recording room? why do they call it like that? is there any specs while we design a waves room?

What have you heard said about them? I googled waves room and got some pages talking about 'standing waves', which you don't want in a studio. I would paste the addresses, but this site won't have it.

I'm not sure what you mean either... Please link what you are describing. 'Waves Room' Google does not seen to give anything like you posted.

Not sure why you would have issue posting links GS. It should be as easy as copying the link, highlighting any word in your post, then attaching with the globe looking thingy.

As an example: ROOM MODES

I tried posting a link the other day, but the site blocked it. Someone else had the same. I'll try it now. waves room - Recherche Google
. That looks wrong but the link works. I must have misunderstood.

The search brought up some hotel sites. Skim down to to one called audioholics or search waves room acoustics.

I tried posting a link the other day, but the site blocked it. Someone else had the same. I'll try it now. waves room - Recherche Google
. That looks wrong but the link works. I must have misunderstood.

The search brought up some hotel sites. Skim down to to one called audioholics or search waves room acoustics.

You MIGHT have misunderstood GS but then forums play silly buggers (SoS can be a box of frogs) . A few months ago I could not attach ANTHING here. Then I have had weird error messages, been asked to prtscrn and post them but they have not returned so far.

BTW. and sorry to go a bit OT? The MCI tape guy? His last vid told me "your browser cannot support full screen" I use IE11 on W7, never been a problem before?

Dave.

Back