Wav.-To-Mp3.-Converter-Downloads

BillyFurnett

Any-of-you-guys-have-a-link-for-a-free-Wav-to-Mp3-converter-that-will-convert-tunes-like-6-minutes-long?
(In-Win-98)

I-have-an-ok-one-(Easy-Mp3-converter),but-since-it's-a-demo-it-only-goes-up-to-5-minutes-and-of-course-I-have-a-tune-that-is-5:33!

Thanks
:)

Hey-guys,

I'm-still-in-search-of-a-Wav-to-Mp3-converter-DL-for-Windows-98,so-please-share-a-link-if-you-have-one.

(Unfortunatly-my-bunk-system-didn't-meet-the-requierments-of-the-much-appreciated-previously-suggested-links.)

Thanks
:)

Acoustica makes a REALLY great little encoder program, I dig it entirely. The demo only gives you a certain amount of conversions, but i think it's worth purchasing in the long run, it's only twenty bones. It's way too easy to use, well worth it.

As far as programs to strip audio out of video files... I just found OneStopSoft, and they have a tool for extracting audio in multiple formats from .AVI files. I would assume that's also including divx-encoded .avi files.
And I just googled and found [http://www.blazemp.com/]Blaze Media Pro[/url]. Looks pretty damned cool... give it a shot.

My first suggestion would be Adobe Premier for this purpose though... But not everyone has Premier. It's usually what I use, since i have a copy and it's easy, but rather pricey. And resource-heavy.

Now that I look at it though, this Blaze Media Pro looks way damned cool.

tf5_bassist said:

My first suggestion would be Adobe Premier for this purpose though... But not everyone has Premier. It's usually what I use, since i have a copy and it's easy, but rather pricey. And resource-heavy.

Wow, forgot I even had that one! Worked like a charm. Picked that one up at a yardsale for $2.00 unopened. Girl had caught her husband cheating and tossed him out, and was selling all his stuff. She had no idea what anything was worth, and didn't care when I tried to explain a few things to her about some of the stuff she was selling. She told me she didn't care about the money she just wanted to piss him off and thought it would sting more if she sold his stuff for pennies. He had bought the Premier just 2 days before she threw him out and hadn't even had time to open it. I felt bad, but hey....I tried to tell her.

Back