Another banner...feel free to use it!

(PS my wife did the banners)

Attachments

• v2banner2.jpg
    v2banner2.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 135
Pretty sweet!

This is really exciting.

Way to go Slack - you probably just made James Argo's head explode due to sheer glee.

*highly excited orgasm*

useless.gif

flat-9 said:
[SIZE=40

]YUMMY![/SIZE]

Yo' flat's, I heard your submission on this c/d @ JAMFEST3 and d@mnnnnnnn.......................................................................that is one TITE-@SS production!!! Luv'd the latin-jazz flow and totally bugged-out on how you were tickling those black & whites!!!!

Your talent is beyond reproach!!:cool: :cool: :cool:

MISTERQCUE said:
Yo' flat's, I heard your submission on this c/d @ JAMFEST3 and d@mnnnnnnn.......................................................................that is one TITE-@SS production!!! Luv'd the latin-jazz flow and totally bugged-out on how you were tickling those black & whites!!!!

Your talent is beyond reproach!!:cool: :cool: :cool:

Yo' Q......

Sheeeeit! How'd you get your chops on one so early!!!!!I didn't know we had a copy @ the jamfest!!!!!

Just as well, ........playin' sure beats listenin' any day!

Thanks for the flattering words.......you were the first cat I met @ the jam....great memory....I walked up to you as you were near the place where I parked & said , "Yo! You " Q " ? You said, " Ya, who you?" " Flat-9 "...."Flat-9?????" Big @ss smiles & bearhugs.(manly ones course) Then you proceeded to intro me to all the folks...............THANKS....you are talented, warm & hip....(even after the moonshine!) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Looks you had some fun just posting this thread Slack. :)

oooo

ahhhh

mmmm

:)

Looking forward to the disc!

Cheers.

Tom

sm2k said:
ewww....you got jam fest in my comp cd forum

Yeah, we did! :D

And where were EWE? ;) Better be there next year....or we'll have to come over there and kidnap yo' @ss !!!!

BTW: Can " laypeople"........purchase the CD on homerec???

If so , what's the hippest way for them to proceed?

The shepherd. HEHEhehehehehe

Back