Vintage Walker mixing console

I had one in the eighties! Custom built and expandable. I'll try to find a picture. They were very well built. Nice preamps and individual modules could be removed and serviced serperately. I would love to see any information on these as they were quite unique.

Post up a picture, for sure...but be aware that this thread is over 6 years old, so I don't think the OP will respond. :)

Dealing strictly in the analog world, I'm pretty sure I could have rowed a boat to traverse the waters and rode a mule to traverse the land to go to the op's abode, crafted an oil painting of said mixer and used said modes of transportation to show said painting to everyone in this thread who wished to see it in person within the six years we've been waiting to see a picture of this mixer on the internet. :laughings:

Cheers! :)

I found the following on the net just to clear up some mystery on this one... doesn't look like anything too special (sorry to Walker owners - it may sound great though!).

No Saul Walker association as far as I can tell as well...

Walker_AV_mixer_1981.jpg

I found the following on the net just to clear up some mystery on this one... doesn't look like anything too special (sorry to Walker owners - it may sound great though!).

No Saul Walker association as far as I can tell as well...

thanks for taking the time to find that pic .. it was bugging me what one of these things looked like :)

much appreciated :)

Jim Walker "pulsar console"

I have a 24 channel pulsar mixing console that was originally designed by Jim Walker in California. The console was ahead of its time because of the VCA buss. I have custom modded mine and it sounds awesome.

Back