Vaginasaurus Rex - another retarded disasterpiece from the mind of Greg

Well, this isn't a threat or anything, just a fact.

If he's not posting here by the end of September, I'm gone too.

Well, this isn't a threat or anything, just a fact.

If he's not posting here by the end of September, I'm gone too.
well make sure you spread an e-mail addy to those you wish to stay in touch with before you do.
And I may be needing some drums in about 6 months.

well make sure you spread an e-mail addy to those you wish to stay in touch with before you do.
And I may be needing some drums in about 6 months.

No problem. I will leave an e-mail if it comes to that.

There are other music sites. I'm used to this one, and I love the people. I'm sure I can get used another one.

No problem. I will leave an e-mail if it comes to that.

There are other music sites. I'm used to this one, and I love the people. I'm sure I can get used another one.
But I won't be there!!

So how good could it be?

i would advise members with better standing than myself to PM chater directly...she is generally reasonable and should listen

I was perma banned too and Greg spoke to her a few times and got it reduced to a month

if anyone wants Greg email pm me

this perma banning is really dumb, it serves no purpose at all...there is no reasons time outs wouldnt work like any other site

Last edited:
i would advise members with better standing than myself to PM chater directly...she is generally reasonable and should listen

I was perma banned too and Greg spoke to her a few times and got it reduced to a month

if anyone wants Greg email pm me

this perma banning is really dumb, it serves no purpose at all...there is no reasons time outs wouldnt work like any other site

aww mannnnn.
I've just returned from a HR sabbatical and find out Greg is perma banned???

Doods, really? Perma-ban for gerg only means a month or so. Do you freak out when he goes fishing for three weeks?

Does anyone here really think he will be gone forever? Besides, if you actually knew him personally, I would think you would know this already...

Just sayin...

Jimmy,
I think the lexicon for HR needs to be upgraded: when did Permanent Ban become a month? When did permanent become temporary? What is a ban now? Now, if Prem for Greg means 1 month how does it translate for others? I'm not being facetious, I'd actually like to know the current discipline code.
The word was that Greg was permanently banned - that came from the top. To me that says he has been required to vacate the site
I noted that someone, somewhere deleted a bundle of Greg's posts - that seems to reinforce the prem concept as well as some historical revisionism being indulged in.
The biggest point to come from this little fracass is that long term, participatory members; those that have a sense of community, are helpful etc SEEM to get the rough end of the stick whilst Click Collectors use up space, time and patience as they use the place to achieve short term ends.

FWIW - I LOVE the idea of using Greg's posts as a forum for this discussion. Greg is not for the thin skinned, faint of heart or those with immutable notions of their recordings/skills. The majority of the nonsense goes down in the CAVE where it is supposed to go down. I don't know why he took the time or energy to sustain some of those marathon insult sessions - they are simply legendary - but again they happened in the cave, where they were supposed to. The typical pattern is everyone involved keeps pushing the envelope until someone takes it personally. But I don't have to understand how or why Greg seemed to love mixing it up in the cave so much - just remember thats what it was......

Doods, really? Perma-ban for gerg only means a month or so. Do you freak out when he goes fishing for three weeks?

Does anyone here really think he will be gone forever? Besides, if you actually knew him personally, I would think you would know this already...

Just sayin...

Youre saying what exactly?

When someone is told they are permenantly banned then what are they? Left at the mercy of admin to decide whether it remains or not?

If its a time out thats what it should say...i know Greg personally, i speak with him regularly, and he had no idea if he was going to be allowed back or not

This site has been effectively neutered of any personality due to over/heavy handed moderation imo

And i dont have to hide behind PMs to express that

Back