Umm, excuse me? Automatic Mastering? ...What?

elbandito

potential lunch winner
Ever heard of this program?

Curioza's Auto Audio Mastering System

When ever you need a fast way to cover your mix into a full master ?
AAMS will do the job without fiddling with Equalizer, Compression, Loudness or Mastering functions settings yourself. AAMS automaticly generates suggestions from the differences between the Source audio material and the Reference choosen out of the 100+ Reference Style Database (or your own reference). AAMS will automatically produce a finished master by using its internal DSP-Processing. All you do is get your audio material analyzed with AAMS, Load a Source, choose a Reference Style to match and let AAMS internal processing analyze your mix and calculate all suggestions for a great sounding master. AAMS internal DSP processing can directly let you hear and process the Source audio material.

Seems like it could be a great learning tool but to let an algorithm master my music on it's own? I'm not so sure. The demo has a 21-day trial period, so I may give it a whirl and compare some stuff that I have had professionally mastered against it's internal DSP processing and see how it sounds.

Does this seem as crazy to all of you as it does to me?

Last edited:
AAMS will do the job without fiddling with Equalizer, Compression, Loudness or Mastering functions settings yourself.

Now if they can just write code to compose, perform, record and mix music so we don't have to deal with these annoying chores ourselves.

Now if they can just write code to compose, perform, record and mix music so we don't have to deal with these annoying chores ourselves.

There's that Band-In-A-Box program... apparently all you have to do is pick a genre and input a few chords to start and it'll make a whole song for you - chord progressions, backing band and all. I suppose after that, you can sing your vox all out-of-tune-like, slap some autotune on that sucker and then master it with this AAMS thing and you've got yourself a hit tune in 20 minutes or less!

And if enough suckers buy the product maybe the company would spend some of the money on a copy editor.

:laughings: lol :laughings:

There's that Band-In-A-Box program... apparently all you have to do is pick a genre and input a few chords to start and it'll make a whole song for you - chord progressions, backing band and all. I suppose after that, you can sing your vox all out-of-tune-like, slap some autotune on that sucker and then master it with this AAMS thing and you've got yourself a hit tune in 20 minutes or less!

Works for Justin Bieber...

Wonder if the asshole has made any money yet? Sure we will see the poor sods here soon, if he did. What a prick....

Oh man... Have any of you sat through the Youtube videos about this software. Our lives may be in danger if this software is purchased! lol. Funny enough, the program still requires one to use their own ears. Doesn't sound so 'automatic' to me. Though, I obviously wasn't expecting much.

Actually, I was expecting something much more EASY than this. :)

Back