Tsacam US-144???

WesP1106

Hey all my names wes im pretty new here. i posted a thread a few days ago about purchasing a notebook and i got some pretty goo d responses back.
My question about the tascam us-144 is i purchased this yesterday as well as a M audio 49 key midi. now for my question. Is it better to Plug the midi into the Tascam or should i Plug directly into the labtop using USB? and also how good is the tascam? I will be using vocals and reason thats all. I hope i dont run into a latency prob with the midi and the reason? any help is appreciated..

I run my US 122 with midi through the PC. Its handy for vocals, recently did a few rap tracks with mostly soft synths and it handled pretty well. I'll have to run midi through the tascam to see the difference, I'm not sure of it myself.

So u aint running into latency problems with the midi controller and reason and ur pluging the USB into the Computer? thats what i try to do is Rap thats all i will do with this mic so.... But i was thinking maybe i should purchase a midi chord and plug into the tascam ?im so clueless it aint funny lolol

all i do is use reason for making beats and alos i use recycle 2.0 also for samples n then i try to rhyme over them. do u think this will do me fine? im really concernd about the latency prob. some people r sayin to plug directly into the Labtop with the usb ???? So confused

Well like I say, I run straight into PC with USB. i would post this in the Tascam forum, you might get better help.

Back