Trump on Trial!

I am also curious about how many other similar indictments the DA has made in falsifying business records in or under the amount of $460k have been tried in, say, the last 10 years, who they were against and the outcome of each. We already know the ‘fraud’ trial non-jury was the first of its kind where there were no victims and used an antiquated law by a DA who campaigned on a promise ‘to get Trump.’ That’s just wrong. How many other legitimate indictments were passed or overlooked by the time, energy, and expense of that case? Is that really the best use of taxpayer dollars? I would argue it was only a platform for personal political gain. I’m sure it will be overturned in appellate court.

Last edited:
I am also curious about how many other similar indictments the DA has made in falsifying business records in or under the amount of $460k have been tried in, say, the last 10 years, who they were against and the outcome of each. We already know the ‘fraud’ trial non-jury was the first of its kind where there were no victims and used an antiquated law by a DA who campaigned on a promise ‘to get Trump.’ That’s just wrong.
Election fraud.

And I can’t wait to see if Trump is actually jailed today after his pre-trial comments to the press. There are a lot of precedents being set in all of this buffoonery, and maybe they were grey or previously-unchallenged areas that needed to be, so at least some good legal procedure and policy will come of it for similar future incidents of weaponizing the judicial system for political purposes, however pathetic the means and methods of achieving that have been and are. My favorite verdict so far has been the Supreme Court’s decision to not allow States the right to remove an eligible Prez candidate from election ballots based on hearsay of a crime he was neither charged nor convicted of (instigating an insurrection). No charge, no verdict, just another case of attempted election interference by liberal politicians intent on keeping Trump out of office. Even an adult who was raised by a father who was a gambler and a mother who was a whore would have to agree with that injustice.

Yup. Cohen will be on the stand on Monday.
And he will be absolutely honest, no doubt in my mind 🤣😂

I want to see a direct tangible trail beyond a reasonable doubt. So should you and so should the jury. If he provides that documentation then I’ll be convinced. If not, it’s just another liar in the stand swearing in a Bible that they have no belief in. All of them have to know that if they commit perjury on the stand against Trump the DA isn’t going to bring charges against them. They’ll probably get high-paying positions in the DA’s office in some menial capacity. Now if there is a valid paper (electronic) trail, which there should be, THEN game over. Not until.

Last edited:
As for why some people have served time associated with Trump? Simple. They were found guilty of breaking the law. Trump is wise enough to keep some distance where they take the fall if shit goes wrong and they know that going into his employment. Whether it was his master plan or not, they committed the crime and did the time. They knew that they could get either rich or go down in flames as a result and each made that choice. It reminds me the movie Wall Street when Gordon Gekko is giving Bud Fox power of attorney and it’s made clear in private conversation that should anything go wrong he takes responsibility. He agrees and gets pinched then wears a wire for a plea deal. With no wire recordings or tangible trail, Gordon committed no crime he can be indicted for. Similar circumstantial trial of he said/she said unless a smoking gun is admitted into evidence.

When it is proven that Cohen did it at the behest of Trump, it'll be game over.
Did you ever ask yourself why everyone around Trump goes to jail, or pleads guilty?
Steve Bannon is up next...
The cognitive dissonance is powerful. Biden’s deadbeat kid get busted for tax evasion and a gun charge, and that somehow reflects terribly on Biden while many people on Trump’s payroll pleading guilty about lying about meetings with Russians, obstructing investigations, financial crimes, etc apparently have nothing to do with Saint Donald.

Back