Trump on Trial!

brassplyer said:
Of course someone with advanced TDS would interpret him not committing crimes as having "escaped being tied to actual crimes."
If 10 of anyone’s subordinates went to jail for crimes they plead guilty to, I doubt you’d be so confident that person is clearly innocent, and only their subordinates could have been doing wrong. Since it’s Trump though, you ignore everything in his orbit that a rational person would see comes from the top. That is what TDS looks like.
If you're talking about the Mueller shamvestigation what anyone else pled to or was actually guilty of is irrelevant. The whole purpose of that clownshow was to "Get Trump!" - and they failed. But despite this you just *know* he's really guilty.

For some reason you derive gratification from deliberately spewing garbage you know is garbage.

Should the potus be above the law?
No.

Should the POTUS be subjected to politically-motivated lawfare?

I know the left has made ‘MAGA’ a thing, and a reference to radical right extremism, but I have a MAGA hat and wear it because I DO want to see America made great again, as I think most Americans do, maybe excepting those that feel America is great currently and that’s freedom of belief though is probably a minority. Biden Admin is proposing marijuana/THC under the FDA be reclassified to a lesser schedule than the current Schedule 1 status (along either heroin currently and that I agree with as a good step forward.

I know the left has made ‘MAGA’ a thing, and a reference to radical right extremism, but I have a MAGA hat and wear it because I DO want to see America made great again, as I think most Americans do, maybe excepting those that feel America is great currently and that’s freedom of belief though is probably a minority. Biden Admin is proposing marijuana/THC under the FDA be reclassified to a lesser schedule than the current Schedule 1 status (along either heroin currently and that I agree with as a good step forward.
That's silly. Trump made the MAGA faction/cult

Of course. You know that's what Obama wants.
And Harris. Speaking of which I stream news as I work at my computer and Harris just gave a speech in Jacksonville about the Florida abortion bill being signed into law. Her speech delivery voice reminds me of Poison Ivy character (Uma Thurman) in one of the Batman movies with that annoying, over the top mwah,mwah, umph delivery. I do not care for her and every line besides a few explaining the bill was it’s Trump’s fault, blame it on Trump, etc.. It was getting too repetitive and think that’s why ABC switched to a Trump rally in Wisconsin. He dominated as he always does.

If you're talking about the Mueller shamvestigation what anyone else pled to or was actually guilty of is irrelevant.
Irrelevant lol. That’s TDS. Hitler didn’t directly gas anyone so technically he’s innocent? His subordinate admitted lying about his association with Russia yet somehow it’s ridiculous to suspect Trump’s involvement? TDS.

The whole purpose of that clownshow was to "Get Trump!" - and they failed.
Definitely there’s a get Trump thing happening. I don’t love that, but at the very least his fake elector scheme should be the political end of him.
But despite this you just *know* he's really guilty.
You don’t ever seem to read or retain what I write.
For some reason you derive gratification from deliberately spewing garbage you know is garbage.
For some reason you’re incapable of a mature discussion where you don’t throw insults.
Yet you support the guy who wants exactly that.
Should the POTUS be subjected to politically-motivated lawfare?
Not if it’s not justified. I think some of Trump’s legal woes are absolutely justified.

That's silly. Trump made the MAGA faction/cult
He absolutely did, and the slogan was for voters, myself included, who want to see a better America. Dems have weaponized it into some kind of conspiracy sub-genre and I take exception to that a believe it’s inaccurate.

He absolutely did, and the slogan was for voters, myself included, who want to see a better America. Dems have weaponized it into some kind of conspiracy sub-genre and I take exception to that a believe it’s inaccurate.
MAGA is what MAGA made it to be. Nothing more and nothing less. Seems like the MAGA slogan is "Everything is someone else's fault".

What really should be happening in a slogan is MBCA…make Biden coherent again. I’d buy that hat, too. I guess that one is covered under ‘Go Brandon!’ I do intend to buy a Go Brandon! shirt soon. It can be regular wardrobe with my Trump 2024 shirt, MAGA hat, and ‘Don’t Be An Amber’ shirt.

What really should be happening in a slogan is MBCA…make Biden coherent again. I’d buy that hat, too. I guess that one is covered under ‘Go Brandon!’ I do intend to buy a Go Brandon! shirt soon. It can be regular wardrobe with my Trump 2024 shirt, MAGA hat, and ‘Don’t Be An Amber’ shirt.
You go girl...

Back