Trump on Trial!

This is an interview with the former head of the Republican Party in Wisconsin that “worked tirelessly” for Trump in the 2020 election. Why don’t you listen carefully to what he says? What are you so afraid of?
I’m not watching 60 mins of anything Anderson Cooper sorry. But he turned on Trump the gist of it? If so, Michael Cohen was once quoted as saying he would take a bullet for Trump. He has now changed his tune.

Again, show me something tangible like a conviction and what that that conviction is for, then you have a dog in the fight. Until then it’s just accusations and hearsay

Notice that when they have no argument, they change the subject or simply ignore it all? Ignorance truly is bliss. It’s particularly sad that in difficult circumstances they complain about the best performing major economy in the world. THIS is what endless propaganda and reflexive hate does to one’s mind. It’s so sad.

This is an interview with the former head of the Republican Party in Wisconsin that “worked tirelessly” for Trump in the 2020 election. Why don’t you listen carefully to what he says? What are you so afraid of?
You probably have a raging hardon for Pence as well...🙄

I’m not watching 60 mins of anything Anderson Cooper sorry. But he turned on Trump the gist of it? If so, Michael Cohen was once quoted as saying he would take a bullet for Trump. He has now changed his tune.

Again, show me something tangible like a conviction and what that that conviction is for, then you have a dog in the fight. Until then it’s just accusations and hearsay
Again, don’t listen to Cooper, listen the head of the Wisconsin Republican Party who worked tirelessly for Trump. Why are you so afraid to do that?

OK, you want something l8ke a tangible conviction? Read this, it’s legal, comprehensive and backed by documented facts and evidence:

Notice that when they have no argument, they change the subject or simply ignore it all? Ignorance truly is bliss. It’s particularly sad that in difficult circumstances they complain about the best performing major economy in the world. THIS is what endless propaganda and reflexive hate does to one’s mind. It’s so sad.
Trump increased the debt BEFORE covid spending?
Trump is a brilliant business man.

Trump increased the debt for covid?
Totally fine.

Biden increased the debt for covid?
Damn libs

Entire world experiences inflation coming out of covid?
Entirely Biden’s fault

US performing better than about a dozen other G20 nations?
Entirely Biden’s fault that we have inflation at all.

Interest rate increases are main tool to fight inflation?
Entirely Biden’s fault.

I’ve asked the question, what will Trump do to fight inflation and got answers that were still stimulatory / inflationary.

Trump increased the debt BEFORE covid spending?
Trump is a brilliant business man.

Trump increased the debt for covid?
Totally fine.

Biden increased the debt for covid?
Damn libs

Entire world experiences inflation coming out of covid?
Entirely Biden’s fault

US performing better than about a dozen other G20 nations?
Entirely Biden’s fault that we have inflation at all.

Interest rate increases are main tool to fight inflation?
Entirely Biden’s fault.

I’ve asked the question, what will Trump do to fight inflation and got answers that were still stimulatory / inflationary.
Biden promotes saving water by showering with your daughters.

How about responding to the specifics as described by Andrew Hitt, head of the Wisconsin Republican Party who worked tirelessly on the Trump 2020 campaign or to the detailed and meticulously argued and documented decision in the recent fraud trail?

How about a reasoned factual response rather than insults, condescending smirk, or reflexively dismissing what’s uncomfortable or doesn’t fit into your bubble?

Why are you all so desperately afraid of reading and evaluating anything that doesn’t align with your preconceptions?

I know why…

Hard disagree man. Here’s my analogy - Your wife lies about how much she spent on an expensive handbag vs she lies about banging some dude. One is grounds for divorce, one is not. I’m asking where that divorce line is.
Backatcha. We ain't talking about wives and girlfriends. We are talking about POTUS, arguably the leader of the free world. Magnitudes of difference in practical application.

Again, don’t listen to Cooper, listen the head of the Wisconsin Republican Party who worked tirelessly for Trump. Why are you so afraid to do that?

OK, you want something l8ke a tangible conviction? Read this, it’s legal, comprehensive and backed by documented facts and evidence:

A bogus onslaught of personal finance brought on by an angry black woman? And how is that presidential election interference or voter fraud?

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/P9EAyfdJ81DmRLFC/?mibextid=OTybqR&startTimeMs=1000

I think even the blindest of the blind know that personal finance fraud case was directed as a political ploy to keep trump from running a fair re-election campaign. It failed.

Why did Cohen go to jail?
That was the bullet he took for failed, lying, twice impeached, 4 times indicted, 88+ count charges, known sex abuser, fraudster, bible grifting, multiple infidelity, chickenshit Trump.

Backatcha. We ain't talking about wives and girlfriends. We are talking about POTUS, arguably the leader of the free world. Magnitudes of difference in practical application.
Actually, give Leddy a little credit. As far as analogies go it's not terribly bad. And, wanting to know her "waistline and bra size" is a legitimate answer...
Think about it ;)

Back