Tracking a whole set

djloopee

on this is a big problem for me here

and i cant find the answer anywhere i hope someone on here can help me

ok, i plug my mini disc in anfd record my live sets onto cool edit so now i get a 60 min set on cool edit i can save that as a mp3 or whatever no problem but i want to do them is insted of putting that onto a cdas one track i wanna track it up on every mix

so what i do is open another cool edit and cut the tracks out and save them "track 1, track 2" ect which is the only way i know which is call but then when i go to burn all the tracks i saved on to a disc with nero it burns it fine but between every track there is like a 3 second gap why is this as this is shit and spoils the mix

is it something im doing wrong when saving or editing on cool edit or is this a nero problemn, does anyone know how to get around this??? thank you

dj loopee

This is not a cool edit question, this is a Nero question. If you dont want the 3 second gap then deselect the option in Nero that says "add silence at the end of the track" or inbetween tracks or what ever it says in your version. Look for the tab that says "more" for more options. Good Luck.

Use feurio. Select the whole recording and just put in non-breaking markers where you want a new track to start. Burn the whole lot as DAO.

djloopee said:
is it something im doing wrong when saving or editing on cool edit or is this a nero problemn, does anyone know how to get around this??? thank you
In Nero highlight all the tracks except the first, right-click, properties, change the 2 second gap to 0 seconds.

Back