Tool's Adam Jones Has A Wicked New Pedal

So this 'pedal' allows you uses a wah/volume pedal looking thing to introduce your effects into the clean signal with the foot controller at various levels of your choosing in real time?

Sounds like someone took the pot out of there parallel effects loop and put it into a pedal. :rolleyes:

Its not that complicated at all. They built a pedal that is essentially a parallel effects loop with a foot controller.

this sounds great. i've never done anything like this, but i'm seriously tempted to order a couple of cheap (behringer :p) distortion pedals, and find a couple o' cheap wah pedals, and try it out.

theres a big risk of it all going horribly wrong, and not working at all. but at least i'll get to gut a few pedals :p.

Andy

The original idea sounds pretty neat, but now that we've got to talking about different aspects and similar (but not quite the same) sides of it, I'm leaning more towards using a normal pedal with no modifications to switches, etc and moving it over to a wah chassis. Think I'll try a DS-1 first with the gain knob on the pedal.

Back