Thoughts on another song/mix

jimmi

Any thoughts or suggestions on this one? I tracked it 3 or 4 bmp too slow I think. I tried the time compression thing on the whole mix in cubase but it did strange things to the low end. My mate reckons he can do it right with some piece of software or other so we'll give it a shot on the weekend. I haven't had a chance to listen to it on any other systems yet so any input is appreciated. I just did a quick mix last night, mostly on headphones (twas late)

Cheers, Jimmi

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6860928

Leave it alone, I don't think it's too slow at all. On my laptop with cans on it sounds nice and balanced.

My only nit is that the guitars bury the vocals a bit in places. I'd tame that and leave time compression alone on this.

Leave it alone, I don't think it's too slow at all. On my laptop with cans on it sounds nice and balanced.

My only nit is that the guitars bury the vocals a bit in places. I'd tame that and leave time compression alone on this.

I second that!;)

Yup, tempo sounds just right to me. Nice mix and a great arrangement. Lower some of the guitars just a tad maybe in places. Nice :).

Back