this song is going to be under my skin forever

Just out of curiosity...how old are you and how old is she?

The first time I fell in love was when I was 13. I had known her all my life but never knew what she was capable of. It started as an innocent meeting, but soon she was rubbing soap all over me. Before I knew it she was wrapped around my trouser snake, doing things I had never though of. I knew right there and then, I was in love with my palm.

Dude...NO RULES IN LOVE AND WAR!!!! :D

Girls are fickle, confused, irrational ...etc..etc.

If you want it...you better go for it. Just don't fall all over yourself and don't whine about it.
Just put it out there and let her know how you feel.
They want that...to be chased and to see you open up and be "sensitive"...plus, there's always some kind of "test" that you need to take and pass, they just never tell you it's a test. ;)

Dude, call that chick. Gotta get the ball moving! Like it or not, you're the man ;) If she can't talk when you call her then ask her to call back first chance she gets!

DON'T STOP NOW!!! :D

listen to these people cello! they speak the truth!

she is TESTING you. this is all part of a GAME. of course she's going to tell you she's not interested, hanging out w/ someone else etc... that's all part of it! YOU have to realize that SHE WANTS YOU and you two not hooking up is NOT AN OPTION. DO NOT TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER! drive by her house late at night and take pictures through her window! show up at her work randomly! follow her around during the day but keep a little distance (100 feet or so) between you and her, especially when she's with that other "friend". call her cell over and over again and hang up when she answers! and let her know under no uncertain conditions that YOU ARE HER DESTINY!

she'll be flattered by the attention, trust me.

Back