This is who they are. This is who we are.

He won't debate.
He will.

He wants it to be a standing debate, no sitting. That’s traditional and fair. And he wants a drug test administered to both candidates and I think that’s fair as well but may or may not happen.

Last edited:
He won't. Lets see how many times we can go back and forth on this lol.
Care to make a friendly wager? As in the txt under our usernames (nothing the mods wouldn’t allow) to the winner? Something like “Dogooder (or Seeker) was right.” Or “I support Biden (or Trump),”

Say for 3 weeks or something just to have fun with it?

Care to make a friendly wager? As in the txt under our usernames (nothing the mods wouldn’t allow) to the winner? Something like “Dogooder (or Seeker) was right.” Or “I support Biden (or Trump),”

Say for 3 weeks or something just to have fun with it?
I learned long ago, I don't bet. There is no sure bet. But, I could be lying. If you are right, I am a man and tell you you were right.

We’ll know for sure in 30 days. I also feel if either pulls out for any reason at this point it would be a political dagger through the heart. I’m pretty sure both sides are aware of that.

Wow, AI produced that? What do you reckon the subject of his prayer is? I’m guessing it’s that Joe Biden doesn’t cancel the debate the day before it occurs.

Back