This is who they are. This is who we are.

I thought Jesus cured lepers and made wine from water. If HE is the one who created the world I haven’t been giving him enough credit all of these years
First you would have to prove to me Jesus existed and you are going to find it pretty difficult to do that.

He never claimed to be god.
You're right. Mohammed was a prophet, representing Allah.

I can't recall reading anything about Jesus' defining himself as being God.

There is no empirical evidence proving that Mohammed and Jesus ever walked the earth, but millions upon millions of people do believe that they did. It's not for me or you to deny people their rights of faith.

You're right. Mohammed was a prophet, representing Allah.

I can't recall reading anything about Jesus' defining himself as being God.

There is no empirical evidence proving that Mohammed and Jesus ever walked the earth, but millions upon millions of people do believe that they did. It's not for me or you to deny people their rights of faith.
I agree, and it is not their right to push their faith on me either, it works both ways. When they quit doing that they won't get any push back. Christian nation my ass.

I agree, and it is not their right to push their faith on me either, it works both ways. When they quit doing that they won't get any push back. Christian nation my ass.
Exactly who is it that you see that are still attempting their efforts to push "their" faith upon you on a personal level? Who?

Back