The Tascam Forum is Down

Interesting reading! I for one do not plan on just hanging here till tascam gets off its ass and brings back the forum! I kinda like it here.

I am sure I will ask alot of questions - I am at the bottom of the food chain when it comes to understanding all that my little 788 can do! So I look foward to sucking the brains of the more experienced- I will never change my personality for anyone!
I have the same screen name there.

Plus if I were to say suck on my asshole there-- I would have been edited-

I only got into one fight --- and it was one of those who come on and just start trouble-- I really socked it to him and I got a slap on the wrist-- nuf said from me about there--

can anyone suggest a good progam for my computer to do some mixin on? for now we only use the 788 for all our mixin and editing-

thanks BEtty

betty rumble said:
......can anyone suggest a good progam for my computer to do some mixin on?.....

I would suggest that you go to a majority of the programs home sites. Then, download the demo versions of these respective programs.

Here are a few suggsetions...

Sonar

Vegas Video

Cubase

Nuendo

Cool Edit

Logic

That should get you started. ;)

Peace...

spin

PS: I use the same name here at HR.COM, as well as at the TASCAM bbs.

:cool:

betty rumble said:
Interesting reading! I for one do not plan on just hanging here till tascam gets off its ass and brings back the forum! I kinda like it here.

I am sure I will ask alot of questions - I am at the bottom of the food chain when it comes to understanding all that my little 788 can do! So I look foward to sucking the brains of the more experienced- I will never change my personality for anyone!
I have the same screen name there.

Plus if I were to say suck on my asshole there-- I would have been edited-

I only got into one fight --- and it was one of those who come on and just start trouble-- I really socked it to him and I got a slap on the wrist-- nuf said from me about there--

can anyone suggest a good progam for my computer to do some mixin on? for now we only use the 788 for all our mixin and editing-

thanks BEtty

I have only used Cool Edit 2000 and Cool Edit Pro extensively so that's what I suggest. They're easy to learn and have support boards on their site.

Daniel

thanks BEtty .........................

Hi betty, ,,,,you might try PG Music's Power Tracks Pro. Easily handles 24 tracks. Comes with many of the normal plug-ins.
Fifty bucks for a complete, not a crippled demo, version.

metrognome
( long time lurker,some times poster) at Tascam's forum

ps. they have a very friendly and helpful forum

MAGIX has several titles, depending on how much you want to spend.

MAGIX PC Toolbox I believe does multitracking and midi, although I'm not 100% sure of the multitracking capability, on sale GC $29.

MAGIX Music Studio 7 records 32 track, 64 tracks on Deluxe ver., $40-$80, also includes midi recording.

MAGIX makes Samplitude, a pro version that sells for hundreds.

I have MAGIX Music Studio 5 & 6, earlier versions, and they're full featured enough to do pretty much any recording, multitracking, midi or other.

A stripped 16-track version called MAGIX Audio Studio sells in the bargain bins for about $10, if you can find it. 16-tracks audio-only recording, mixing, etc.

Back