The Greatest Spectacle in Racing

I should’ve gone down to the sports bar but was convinced they would not dry the track and run the race. Damnnit. I dis get my $15 grill assembled and cooked Churrasco steak but just wasn’t the same.

Newgarden is the Citizen Kane of Indycar. (I think sorta kinda. Never saw the movie so all hearsay.) Come up from humble beginnings, made the big time, became a cunt. Bummer. Oh well. Pato O'Ward - the crazy ninja Mexican with way fast hands and an Irish surname should have won that fucker. He had an outrageous save midway through. He has one more lesson to learn: Don't lead at 199.5 laps. Good run Pato. Good race. Worth the wait.

Newgarden is the Citizen Kane of Indycar. (I think sorta kinda. Never saw the movie so all hearsay.) Come up from humble beginnings, made the big time, became a cunt. Bummer. Oh well. Pato O'Ward - the crazy ninja Mexican with way fast hands and an Irish surname should have won that fucker. He had an outrageous save midway through. He has one more lesson to learn: Don't lead at 199.5 laps. Good run Pato. Good race. Worth the wait.
Yeah that final lap was nuts. Commentators even thought the first Messican winner was imminent.

Back