The Greatest Spectacle in Racing

Seeker of Rock

Let’s Go Brandon!
I grew up in Indiana and Indy 500 time trials, carburetor day (senior skip day) and the race will all part of the culture there. I don’t follow it much anymore but may watch cars make left turns going really fast tomorrow as tradition.

Any Indy car race fans in here?

This guy is married (to a woman) with a kid. Do you think he pissed someone off in corporate so they painted his car like this?

IMG_0871.jpeg

I haven’t even checked the weather…duh.

When it would rain I remember the sound of those big dryers around the track. They sounded like jet turbines and we’d hope no more rain would come. When it didn’t there was plenty of drunken mud wrestling and mud slides in the infield

I haven’t even checked the weather…duh.

When it would rain I remember the sound of those big dryers around the track. They sounded like jet turbines and we’d hope no more rain would come. When it did there was plenty of drunken mud wrestling and mud slides in the infield

I have internet and fire tv but no cable. I wonder if I can even get it here. If not there’s a restaurant/bar a short bike ride (or even walk) away. I didn’t get to see it last year

Absolutely! Jackie Stewart, Mario Andretti days of yesteryear. Granitelli (STP) and of course, Danica.

I spent 3 weeks in Shelbyville (1972). Flew over the track on my way into Indianapolis. Awesome sight from the air.
I played a joint in Shelbyville circa late ‘80s

Have you been to the Martin Guitar factory? It's in Nazareth, I've been there. It was awesome.
I have not but they still make the best acoustic guitars imo. Love my Taylor but a buddy has a Martin D-35 anniversary that is the finest sounding and playing acoustic I’ve ever touched

I have not but they still make the best acoustic guitars imo. Love my Taylor but a buddy has a Martin D-35 anniversary that is the finest sounding and playing acoustic I’ve ever touched
Everything is handmade except for the neck lathe. Amazing, if you go again you should check it out. Open to the public.

Back